Two

Ryan

Saturday, May 4, 2024- 10:00am

Me and Trey was in the car on our way to the therapist office. I didn't want to go but he was making me.

"I'm only doing this to help you Ryan. I think it will help you." He told me while turning down the music

I ignored him and looked out the window. Once we got to the office we went in and signed in. "I'll be right here" I nodded and went back.

"Hey Ryan nice to meet you. I'm Dr.Michel."

^ Dr

^ Dr.Michel

"Hi" I sat down on the couch in his office.

"I can tell you a little about myself and then you can tell me about you and why your here" I nodded.

"I'm Derek Michel. I'm 29. I decided to go down this career path due to my love of help people. When I was younger I had my hardship with depression and anxiety which was never taken seriously. So I just want people to know that it's real and that talking can to someone could be a good solution. Feel free to tell me about yourself" I nodded. "I'm Ryan. I'm 21. And I'm here because my boyfriend made me be here"

"Why does he want you here?" He asked calmly. "My grandma died a couple months ago. I haven't really been the same since. My mom died too but I could careless about her"

I watched him write stuff down in his note book. "Elaborate on that. What was wrong with you and you moms relationship"

"She wasn't a good parent. After my dad left us for basically his other family she became a disaster. She was physically, emotionally and verbally abusive. I hated it there. But it was just me and my brother Bobby. I mean my other brother Brandon would help every here and there but it wasn't really enough"

He put his pen down a looked at me "how did that make you feel? Have you ever tried to harm yourself?" I looked at the ground

Dr.Michel used his finger to left my head up and make me look him in his eyes. "It's ok. I'm going to help you in any possible way."