A diary full of lies - chapter 2

Two - Coffees for two wait three

Issy sat tapping her foot impatiently . Kelly stood infront of her . " Kelly please just move ! " Issy insisted . Her blonde hair had come out . " Respect your dead sisters best friend ! " Kelly tuted . Issy bit her lip . Letting all the rage out. " Just move out of the way Kelly !!!!! " Issy yelled . " And leave my sister out of it ! " Issy wa-needed to get out of the way of Kelly before someone ends up in tears.

Kelly folded her arms . A shred of respect for the sixteen year old girl who was so upset . She moved out of the way . Kelly ran her slender fingers through her thick black hair . Her ice blue eyes watched a angry Issy storm away from the locker bay . Her purple duffel bag hung over her shoulder and a hand wiped away a single fat tear that threatened to trickle down from her oval eye .

She stopped by the door of the office . Her smile returned and she bottles up her worries like she put a lid on her fears and insecuritis. She had all her things in her bag . She walked through the door . Her shoes were in her hands so her feet felt the soft white carpet between her toes. Her elbows landed on the wooden desk . The nice office lady looked away from her laptop . " Can I please ... have the sign out book . " It was no question not at all . " Sure ! " A 1B8 book was opneed up to about the middle . It was lunch time and she had no class after lunch .

Issy put the keys in the ignition and floored it down the streets . Not caring about speed . It was surprisingly fast. She reached the top speed and swerved around a corner . Slowing Down for a coffee shop that screamed and smelled buy a coffee .

Issy brought a mocachino and a piece of pumpkin pie with cream . She sat down alone by a window . Just as her wide mouth was about to take a bite out of her pie her phone rang . Issy looked at the number . Her nose scrunched up . " Imm Hello ! " Issy said putting her pie down and sweeping her hair out of her face . " Issy just get me the diary Issy and dont delete the text or hang up again . Go to Ivys side of the wardrobe and there's a loose board under it there should be a diary ." Then she hung up . Issy looked at the phone. " What the hell ? " Issy took a bite of her pie and skulled down her coffee . She finishes her pie and runs out the door .

After bad traffic she ran into the bedroom and threw open the green oak wardrobe doors . She moved the shoe box and saw the loose board .

She pulled out the nail . And it pulled out . There in a little red draw string bag was a book and something else. Issy put the bag on her bed and put everything the way she had it back and closed the door . She emptied the contents onto the soft blue blanket . A locket . Issy picked up the locket . It looked old . And vintage . Cute . " Ah ! " Issy said unlocking the diary . It was coded . And she was left wondering who would under stand something this complex .

On the mantle peace , was a framed picture . The smiling girl was from two years ago , six months before Ivy stormed out the door . Six months before Ivy was never seen again , six months before the families world came crashing down . Ivy had her hair in a ponytail and a headband . Her top was blue and purple . With a heart going across the sleeve . Issy picked it up and looked at it . " Oh Ivy ! " She sighed . " Who wants your diary . " Issy put it down before heading to the kitchen . Hank and Tom and Tyler were making coffees . Tom handed his sister one and sipped another . " Hey Ty you went out with Ivy do you know about her diary ? " Issy asked . Gulped down a mouthful of hot black coffee . " No sorry ! " They didn't press the matter .