CARD VII: Do you want to play with me?

They were pulling her along the hallways. The students merely watched the action taking place due to the knowledge not to interfere if their life meant something to them.

Eyun tried to free herself, but the more she did, the tighter the grip around her arms became. The only thing visible to her was the two masks the approximately males were wearing.

The mask with its one half in tears and other in joy. The spitting image of life with its tragedy and comedy.

Soon, they made it to a huge door decorated with golden details. Next to it, as by any other room in this academy, the name.

Theatre club

Eyun had only caught a short glimpse of the name tag before the two pulled her in; the door directly closed afterwards.

The interior was like a huge theatre auditorium, decorated with thousands of royal blue seats in several rows of different heights and storeys.

Forcefully, she got pushed down on a seat close to the huge theatre stage, the front row. Her head automatically faced the front.

There was a play going on.

The same as the ones that had brought her here, the actors wore masks. One half crying, the other smiling.

Next to her, on each side, still the two who had pulled her in here, with their hands behind their backs. Whenever she would try to stand up, she would get immediately pushed into the seat again.

In the motion, something dangled down the male's wrist. A silver chain with a pedant looking exactly like the mask he wore.

'Another member of the Red Seven.' Those words immediately came to her mind. Eyun frowned in confusion, not understanding what was happening.

On top of all, how would she possibly be able to enjoy the play going on in the front?

Nerve-wrenchingly, she pushed a hand through her shoulder-long straight brown hair and reluctantly turned her gaze to the stage.

Three figures in white, two males and one female, were performing. One male was seated in the back, observing the other two in front of him.

When those two were about to hug each other, he  raised and teared the couple away from each other, so strong the girl fell to the ground.

She didn't stand up, though. She just sat there, eyes fixed on the floor, holding for dear life with shaking hands on to the mask strapped over her face.

The male didn't give the other male another glance and focused fully on the female. Noticable were the fists his hands formed.

Seconds before they would meet the female, he opened his hand, revealing the red threats hidden in them.

The girl pretended the boy had killed her, red material all over her as a symbol of blood. After the last threats had left his hand, the boy looked into the crowd of empty royal blue seats.

His through the mask recognizable fox-like eyes instantly locked with Eyun's. In spite of the mask covering his whole face, you could see the smile hidden underneath.