Diomand

Ella's POV: I love diomand. I think that diomand is good for fighting mobs and it's really easy to kill the animals of daytime. Dioamnd is good for getting ore like iron, redstone and diomand ore itself. Diomand is one of my favourite blocks in minecraft beacuse i can use it for alot of stuff like mining sometimes building. Sometimes i use diomand for floor or roof and sometimes a tv base.

Rubys POV: I like to use diomand for desks and tables. I think diomand is shiny and bright. I like to fight all of the mobs when i have a diomand sword. When i am on hunger games and i get a diomand sword i like to kill everyone so i can win 😂. Diomand isnt weak at all it is one of my faviroute blocks in minecraft its strong enough to kill a zombie in about 2/3 hits.

Facts: diomand is the strongest block in minecraft. It is good to use when fighting. If your trying to get wood from trees and you use a diomand axe it takes about 2 seconds for it to mine. Diomand can be made into tools and armour it is good for killing creatures. When using diomand tools you have to be careful when you are in caves and theres lava beacuse you could fall in and diomand is quite rare to find. You can only mine diomand ore with a iron pixaxe. Diomand ore is usually found near lava, underground.