Chapter 6

Anna's POV

Taking a shower made me feel better than I expected. That night which was my last night at the club  was quite and experience. Jimin is being too professional since the night lasnight I was kinda happy that he didn't give in last week, I wasnt prepared at all. I hadn't even shaved! But why didn't he give in? Am I not pretty enough?  Suddenly I realized how i was desperate for him, there was a unsatisfactory feeling dominating my body. What was wrong with me?

I wrapped the soft towel gently around my body and let my damp hair hang loose over my shoulders.

Opening the door I was surprised to see him in my room. His appearance caused an unknown tingle. I thought he was in the living room but then an idea came to my mind.

I saw his eyes on my momentarily but he looked away instantly.

Fine, let's play.

I just pretended him to be nonexistent as I dropped my towel on the ground walking to my closet, making sure to sway my hips.

I heard his sigh followed by a  little whisper leaving his mouth.

I could see his helpless form from the side of my eyes. I sat down on the little couch placed by the closet, making sure to spread my legs for him to see. I grabbed my lacy panties, sensually moving from my ankles till my waist.

Jimin's POV

My pants were getting tight. I was done with her all teasing. The only thing holding me back yesterday and today, was this job but fuck it. I pulled the bluetooth device off my ear and threw it on the table before taking long strides to her, ”My dumb princess, are you so desperate now?” I spoke out as my hand to my holster.

"Huh?" She asked faking a surprised expression. "Were you talking to me?" She continued crossing one leg over the other, giving me a better view.

”Oh yeah I am baby” I let out as I unbuttoned the buttons of my shirt. I kneeled before her after getting close to her chair.

She grabbed her dress but just held it in her hands instead of covering herself . "I'm dressing up so can you move back?" Her breathy voice making me aware of her desire.

Taking her dress, I threw it to another side. ”You asked for this. You begged for this” I spoke nudging her legs apart and laying hickeys on her inner thigh near to her sensitivity.

A series of soft whimpers left her mouth as her hand went to my blond locks. "I didn't." She let out.

”Yeah sure, you still aren't” I smirked as my lips treacherously neared her fold. I teased her sensitivity with the tip of my tongue not giving in fully.

Anna's POV

I gasped as I felt his mouth near my sensitivity. His hot breath fanning across my sensitivity, sent chills across my body. I wanted more but I wanted him to beg for it not vice versa. "Weren't y-you going t-to call my dad to t-tell him ab-bout my behaviour?" I spoke out lightly pushing him but not enough for his lips to leave my skin.

"That depends upon how much of a good girl you are tonight." He spoke as he shoved my tongue into my core.

A soft whimper left my mouth as I felt his warmness between my folds. "Jimin." I breathe out. "The d-door." I stutter gesturing to the slightly opened door.

"Are the walls gonna hear us now?" He spoke out, he licked my folds and then got up, looking into my eyes as he leaned down – looking into my eyes– before he picked me up.

A/N
If you are reading thus story then please leave a vote or comment behind so I know whether to update or not😉 

Also as you have seen, the story is fast paced since it's a short story 🤗