Chapter 2

I mentally threw up before making my way to him, making sure to sway my hips. I cringed at my own actions.

"How did you know I missed you?" He uttered, the moment I was close enough to hear him over the music.

I would punch  you and disfigure your face if I could. I thought to myself but the smile on my lips never disappeared.

The moment I reached him, the strong smell of his perfume stinged my nostrils "You're so cute." I smiled, running my index finger up and down his arm.

His lips tugged into a smile as he just eyes my exposed cleavage, I felt disgusted.

I mean hello I also have and elbow and a  knee. Why this impartiality?

I had to get down to business as soon as I could, I couldn't stand him. "So me and my friends had to celebrate my birthday here but I'm late." I pouted, leaning closer to him.

"Oh it is your birthday?" He asked surprised.  As if I would tell you my real birthday fool.

I inhaled a deep breath and sighed looking down. "Yes but it is ruined, we're too late to go in." I say playing the diamond ring on my ring finger.

Suddenly he cupped my face. "Hey don't be sad." He responded. "What am I here for." He continued, removing the metal like chain, giving us the space to go in.

"You're a darling." I said, hiding a smile and signed my friends who rushed  over immediately. We all run in, not sparing the guy a second glance.

The club was as glamy as I expected and probably even more. I ran my hands over my dress, straightening as I took in my surrounding. Flashy lights of all colors. One main bar at the front and a lot of 'mini' ones scattered over the place. I saw bodies sticked to eachother, dancing on the dancefloor. Then again I see a girl dancing on top of one of the bar tables with a glass of what seemed vodka in her hands.

There were little cabin type of spaces with red couches and I saw a girl nearly naked with just her skirt, making out with a guy in one of those spaces.

I won't lie but that made me feel something in the stomach, I sighed knowing I cant get laid, every guy disappoints me.

I didn't even realize that I was facing that couple all along and the guy smirked at me, looking into my eyes while the brunette he has with him, worked on his pants.

I looked away quickly tucking a string of my dark brown, shoulder length hair behind my ear.

Suddenly I heard my name coming from the crowds. "Annie." And it had to be my loud obnoxious bestfriend, Mini.

"What happened?" I yelled back, trying to conversate despite the loud music blasting from the hug speakers in the club.

"They're having a competition at the table there and I," She spoke but stop in between as someone asked her to move so they could carry out their wasted friend. "I kinda gave your name."

I squinted my eyes at her and rubbed my hand over my ear.

"What?"

"I'm sorry but the price is a concert ticket of my favorite band, you know I can't drink." She leaned closer to my ear

"But my alcohol tolerance-" I tried explaining but she began dragging me to the scene and before I knew it, two boys lifted me up and i was standing on one of the tables.

I looked over at all my friends standing and cheering for me and Nini folding her hands, in a pleading way. Before I knew, i was already competing against a blonde girl.

"Chug chug." The voices echoed in my ear as I gulped down the 9th or I think so shot of vodka. My legs were all wobbly and I was surprised that I was still standing. I could feel the familiar burning sensation in my throat as the the liquid danced through my mouth reaching my stomach.

Author's POV

The man entered the crowded space, his eye began scanning the  building for the girl he saw on his  phone screen.

His outfit, his aura, everything about him, stood out in the crowd he stood in

He just grabbed a random guy from the crowd and showed him the picture. "If I get the brat I will give ya 1000 bucks." He spoke through a smirk with his guts telling he'll have to be using a lot of tactics in this case.. “Well, I guess you should see that." The stranger pointed out the girl who he was supposed to take care of.

What the fuck.

"My money?" The random stranger asked extending his hands but he just lifted his coat up, revealing his holster.

"Sure?"

The poor stranger disappeared without even making a sound.

"Okay let me get her first." He told himself as he hurriedly walked through the crowd to the foot of the table.

A/N

Hey y'all I'm back with another chapter. I know this contains grammar errors so feel free to point out.

What do you think of the story. Are Anna's friend really her friends, yes? Are they good friends?
Who's the man looking for her?