Shocking Answer

After hearing Kabir's words, 
Riddhima become quite for sometime.
Then
   She suddenly started laughing loudly and said "Give me some reasons to marry you."
Kabir said "I am a good man,  smart, intelligent, policeman. "
  "I think this is enough for you to marry me."
"You should be thanking your stars for getting married to the most eligible bachelor of the city. "
     Riddhima said "I know each and everything about you.  So no need to boosting things."

"First of all I will compare between you and Vansh. Then I will decide who is capable enough.  "

     Kabir said"Didn’t you heard what I said earlier, Vansh your previous husband is dead."

             "How can you compare between a dead and a living person. It's ridiculous. "

Riddhima thought in her mind"I know that my grumpy baby is alive.
         The day he will be no more, my breathing will also be stopped automatically. "
                "He is my heart beat and I am his sweetheart."
"Is it ever possible to have a heart beat without a heart or heart without heartbeat?"
                  "If something would happen to him
               . then I would surely get to know because
       a precious part of him is growing inside me-our baby."

"I think our baby love his/her dada more than  mumma."
       "Because he/she give more response to his/her dad."

          "At night, me and our baby only get sleep when Vansh tell us a story, rub his hand on my belly and sing goodnight song taking us in his gaint warm embrace. "
      "Our baby is so simillar to Vansh , both are my attension seekers."
       "I know it because our baby loves it when I only talk to him/her all day long."

                   "Like Vansh, baby also get angry if    I avoid him/her or engross myself in other works by making me puke many times.
          So, I need to be more careful about my two babies. "

           Her trance got broken when Kabir asked her the answer of his question.

           Riddhima again thought in her mind
              "Before Vansh reach here, I need to keep Kabir busy or else this plonker policeman will eat up my brain."
    She sweetly said to Kabir"That's not a problem. I can manage."
          "Are you ready for it?"
     Kabir helplessly said "Okay ,Riddhima."
But before the comparing session starts Riddima said "I am feeling so hungry so arrange some food for me."
        Kabir said"That I have already arranged and gave her the food."

           Riddhima said"You did a good job but how can this much food fill my tummy?"

        "There are only 4 packets of breads, 6 bottles juice and water, 5 packets chips , biscuits , 2 cupcakes and some candys."
              "That's it."
     "But I wanted to eat 12 eggs, a whole jar of ice-cream, strawberries, oranges , custurd and valina cake."
"Next time arrange them ,okay."

                Kabir's head was spinning till then because Riddhima was eating his foods too and more over ordering more for the next time.
         Riddhima said"Open my hands ,Kabir. "
      "How will I eat like this?"
    Kabir said "Do I look like a fool to you that I will open your hands?"

    Riddhima said" I wil not run because me and my dottu is super hungry.
       Then I need to answer your questions also."
    Kabir said"Okay but don't try to oversmart me."
            Riddhima said with laughing loudly"Me and my baby is already oversmart than you."
    Kabir opened her hands to stop her ranting session.

    Riddhima ate the breakfast .

        Then, she thought for a while and said to Kabir
          "Okay, Kabir."
       "I am ready to marry you."

  Vote-30
Why did Riddhima said "Yes "to Kabir's marriage proposal?😱😱😱
As many of my readers, requested me to update it
Here is the next part.❤❤
I hope ,you enjoy this part too.💝💝💝
Please make some inline comments.😊😊😊