THE MAN WITH THE NERVOUS BONER

A man with and extravagantly large penis walked into mecca and nervously asked the woman closest to him:
"excuse me miss"
the woman in the mecca uniform walked over to him, "Yes sir..." she blurted out trying to take her eyes off his third leg.
"Where might I find the uhm" he paused to think "where might I find the-" 'shit' he thought 'you can do this' he told himself.
Many customers started to look over at the nervous boner in his shorts.
He picked up his shoulders and made his back straight obviously unaware of what is going on in his pants and said, "where can I find the makeup"
The woman gave him a confused stare, "Sir" she cleared her throat "This is a makeup store sir everything you're looking at is makeup"
"Oh" said the man
"Are you here for your girlfriend?"
he nodded
"do you know what she is looking for" she moved her eyes from his gaze.
"Yes ah, I think it was called mascara."
The woman smiled hoping that the conversation will end soon "Right this way sir" she said as she led the man towards the mascaras.
"Do you know what brand she likes?"
"no"
"Well I must suggest this brand"
The man followed her outstretched hand which was pointed to a long pink tube called 'Better Than Sex'.
The woman immediately blushed only just realising what she pointed to, but the man seamed not to notice to he picked up the tube said his thank you's and went to pay.
"Holy shit" she said under her breath, as the man with the boner left her side, just as her co-worker came over to ask what the fuck happened, to which she replied "I have no fucking idea"