Story 4: Love triangle (Rockstar era, feat Bella B.)

An average day was happening at CEC, well, not so average. Pasqually was cooking up pizzas while Munch tried to steal some. Jasper was rehearsing, and Chuck was going to check on Helen.

Chuck opened the door to her dressing room, to find Helen talking with Bella.

"Hi girls!" Chuck said, trying to slick his fur down.

"Hola Chuck E.!" Bella replied.

"Hi Chuck!" Helen said.

"What's up?"

"Just talking about stuff..." Bella said blushing.

The mouse could tell Bella was getting flustered, and so was Helen. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked the two of them.

Bella and Helen just looked at each other. Bella nodded to Helen as a signal to tell him.

"Well uh... I know we've been dating for a while Chuck.." She began.

"The thing is.. I'm in love with Bella too now.." 

Chuck wasn't sure how to take this message.

"Y-you want to break up with me?!" Chuck cried.

"Of course not Chuck E.! I want to date both of you!" Helen reassured him.

"Oh- I understand now. Thanks Helen" Chuck replied. 

"Chuck E., I've also got a crush on you too." Bella brought up.

The mouse shyly blushed as he got pulled in for a "beso" on the cheek by both Helen and Bella, making him smile. Then he had a mischievous idea. 

"Kiss me again?" Chuck asked.

Helen and Bella leaned in to kiss Chuck's cheeks, but at the last minute, Chuck E. ducked out of the way, as Helen and Bella's lips met quickly, the two females in shock, blushing.

"Sorry, couldn't help it!" Chuck lightly giggled.

"So, we're all dating each other now?" Helen asked.

"Si, pretty much." Bella replied.

The trio of lovers then walked out of the dressing room and went over to a table, for pizza was now ready for them to chow down on!

AN: Yeah, I officially HC that Chuck, Helen, and Bella are all dating each other now haha. Sorry about the long wait in between stories.