04: The Evil and the Wicked

James walks back with one huge popcorn for us to share and two cherry cokes. He hands it to me but I can't get up. He looks confused, then I gesture to the car, and James looks over. 

"You're kidding." 

Sammi says when its confirmed that IS James' car, and he is what looks like to be on a date.

Will looks to the car with half a hotdog sticking out of his mouth. He then gets the rest of the group to look.
"You think they see us?" I worriedly ask.
"Uh, we're kinda hard to miss." Sammi gets out of the truck passenger seat. She's in her cheerleading outfit. She walks over to James' side. He tries to discretely block her from seeing me. 

Sammi tries to look but can't make out who's there. 

"Hey Jamie. What brings you here?"

"Just seeing the new Raven-Man movie. I'm guessing you and Will.. and his friends are too?"

"Yeah. That's funny, I could've sworn you said you already saw this movie and couldn't take me. Maybe I misheard you?"

"You must have. Good thing Will was down to take you."

"Who's the girl you're with? Someone I know?"

"Don't think you'd know her."

"Hm. Hey! What's your name? You go to Santi?"

I don't say a word. 

James answers for me before I could've anyways.

"She's kinda shy. Honestly we'd rather just get to watching the movie. Look, It's starting. See you Sammi."

Sammi gives him the death stare, then finally walks back to Will. James puts his convertible up half way to hide me. We finally relax and start watching the movie. We then get to enjoy some of the movie together, laughing at different scenes, and plot twists, and enjoy our sodas and popcorn.

Out of know where, Sammi gets vindictive.

She can see us laughing and having a good time through the crack of the convertible top. James gestures to me to take some popcorn. Sammi looks to Will to see if he'll do the same. He just hogs it all for himself.
"Uh Will! Aren't you gonna share with me?"

"Oh."

He gives her one tiny popcorn then goes back to stuffing his face. She scoffs, then grabs her soda and gets out of the car.
"I need a refill."

Will couldn't care less. She walks straight to James' car, takes the lid off and pours it on top of Emma's head. I react and squeal from the cold. Then Sammi sees who it is.
"Emma? It's you?"
"EMMA! What the hell Sammi? What is wrong with you?" 

James angrily yells as he helps me get the soda and ice out of my hair with a towel from his trunk.
"You really need help." James says.

Sammi scoffs.
"Only humiliating me once today wasn't enough?" I say, soaked.

Sammi scoffs again, and walks back to the car.

Will and the football players didn't see that coming. they look at Sammi with confused faces while she makes her way back to the car.

"Damn, why'd you do that Sam Sam?" Will asks.

"Shut up. Just watch your stupid movie."

As James helps me, and as he wipes my face and hair, I just stare up into his eyes. 

"I don't know what's wrong with that woman." James says.

He then starts to pull out of the theatre. We head home.
"So, Sam Sam, what was your plan with that? Now they're going home together. Didn't that backfire?" Will mutters under his breath.
"Will, since when do you act like you have a brain? Keep eating your dumb snacks."