Three

By morning I wasn't very rested. I got up and joined Ash in the bathroom as she does her make up. I quickly put on my fishnets, short black shorts, and a short crop top white shirt that says "daddy's lil  witch" I didn't wear a bra so you can definatly see my nipple rings.

"Let me." Ash says before leading me to the bathroom counter. I jumped up and sat as she worked on my makeup. She gave me thick black winged liner with some purple touches, helped with my lashes, and painted my lips with a black matte lipstick. "Hot." She smiled.

"Braided or straight?" I ask looking at my purple hair.

"Pony tails. Like a blow job with handle bars." She chuckled. I laughed and put my hair into pig tails.

As soon as we were both finished getting ready we headed down to the dining room for breakfast. There sat Lucius and Draco as we both walked in. I sat across from Draco with Ash next to my side and I stayed silent as I made myself a plate.

"I'm Ash, her friend." Ash introduced awkwardly.

"Good morning." Lucius said to her dryly.

"Can we all eat in peace." I say as I begin to eat.

"Rue can you please cover up, for merlins sake my father is right here." Draco scoffed as he looked at me. My nipples were hard and can be seen through my shirt along with my nipple rings.

"You lost the right to tell me what to do as soon as your cock touched that whore." I say looking right in his eye.

"Yeah with all due respect, a man should never tell a woman what to wear. It's our body." Ash says with food in her mouth.

"Thats my daddy now too, were married are we not Draco?" Lucius nearly choked on his food when I said that.

"Are we?" He asked me.

"You tell me, you're the whore here." I said smiling while taking another bite calmly.

"Can you two talk like adults?" Lucius rolled his eyes.

"Don't forget me and Draco heard you and Narcissa fight constantly, this isn't shit compared to you two." I roll my eyes at him. "So stay out of it daddy."

"Lets finish eating and talk." Draco says.

"Fine." The rest of the time we all ate in silence. Ash and Lucius talked a little bit, they seemed to get along. One thing they have in common is they know how to work their tongue, what I'd do to fuck them both together. When we were all finished Draco and I went to my room. Where I sit silently on the bed as he awkwardly paced the room.

"I don't know what to do." He says.

"Stop sticking your dick in other bitches." I tell him. "What do you mean?" I asked shocked.

"Rue I meant I don't know how to prove she means nothing to me." He tells me.

"You know what. I want her to fucking hurt. Invite her here." I tell him as my anger is just so uncontrollable.

"I am not doing that!" He defended.

"If you want to keep me you'll invite her here, right in this fucking room. I will be in the bathroom hiding as you tell her fucking hate her, everything with her was a mistake and she was nothing but a quick fuck. I will use imperio and don't think I won't. I have nothing left to live for Draco I have no issues going to Azkaban." I tell him as I get off the bed.

"I can't hurt her." My heart dropped at his words.

"You.. you can't hurt her? But had no issues hurting me." I say getting nauseous at the thought. His words running in my head fast repeatedly.