One

I have been married to Draco Malfoy for nearly 6 years, our 7 year anniversary is in two months. Our marriage is not good, not even the slightest. The once loving man I have known has turned cold. We married when we were 19, and I'm now 25.

Things went down hill after I had my first miscarriage, and by the second I'm nearly positive Draco has fallen out of love with me. How do I know you may ask? Let me break this down while I sit here starring at my shitty self in the mirror as I down this bottle of expensive whisky.

I found letters between him and Astoria Greengrass. Point blank. That was all I needed to confirm the affair. Second he was always "working late" with his father, which I'm on my way to confirm true or false in the next 10 minutes before I leave. Third, the balled up white button up of his with a disgusting shade of pink lipstick on the collar, and a red wine stain. I drink Whisky not wine. Also I don't wear pink lipstick.

Running a hand in my dark black and silver hair I huff finishing the bottle in my hand before smashing it against the bathroom mirror. I got my hair style idea from Narcissa, my mother in law. We spent a lot of time together when her and Lucius divorced. She now lives with her wife Rose.

I rush into my walk in closet and pull on a nice mid thigh dress before making sure my make up is perfect in my closet mirror. I shove my feet into tall white heels before I grab my wand and apparate to Malfoy Manor. It's not far from Draco and I own manor. Walking in the manor I was greeted by the elves as they offered to take my hand bag, I gave it to them before asking if they had seen my father in law. I walked to his office first, to my relief he was there. I knocked as he looked up smiling briefly.

"How are you, darling?" He asked as he was filling papers out. His quill moving quickly. His once platinum blonde hair is a bit darker now, still long and soft looking.

"I need to talk to you." I slurred as I walk to him stumbling slightly. Seeing as I am drunk off my ass.

"Rue, are you drunk?" He asked hesitantly.

"Absolutely. This is about Draco." I say before walking around his desk close to him. I lean on his desk as my ass rest slightly on the top of it.

"What happened to Draco?" He asked looking at me seriously now. He didn't hide his eyes trailing down my thighs.

"Has he been working late here with you?" I asked him.

"Not anytime recently. We havent worked late in months." Those words hurt me. I bit my lip hard as my eyes watered. He got me fucked up, he just cheated on the wrong bitch, and 4 months after our second miscarriage.

"Thats all I needed. Goodbye Lucius. Take care." I say to him.

"I'm sorry, Rue. Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No. It's cool. Goodbye." I say as I walk out his office going to grab my bag back.

Apparating back to the house I see it's still empty. I turned music on to fill the silence, and began using my wand to pack my bag of every peice of clothing I wanted. All my skin care and hair products, anything personal. Jewelry I want, any books. Absolutely everything I wanted, including the shirt with Astorias lipstick on it.

"Mrs. Malfoy do you require any assistance?" My house elf Torie asked me.

"Actually yes. You haven't seen me, I went missing." I tell her.

"Yes, Mrs. Malfoy." She looked at me sadly.

"Goodbye." I say before touching all my bags and apparating to a hotel I have once been to in London. Well in the alley. I quickly grab my bags with a struggle and make my way inside instantly getting help from a bellman. "I'll be staying for two months, I will prepay. King suit please." I tell the older man at the front desk.