Chapter Five

A/N: Thought it would be cool to do A-H's pov in this. Also, A-H isn't completely blind, they just see everything in a really bright light. It's hard for them to distinguish things from one another. 

Everything was bright. And confusing. Shiny colours whipped by. Austria-Hungary could barely tell them apart. Their eye patches had flown off earlier in the battle, leaving their eyes open and exposed to the world they couldn't see.

At least the Ottoman Empire and Russian Empire were different colours then the enemy they were fighting, but A-H didn't know if they were attacking the British Empire or the French. They were both blue, red and white. The area around them was too bright.

"A-H, stop stabbing me!" BE yelled. "Perhaps you should just go help the Spanish Empire instead."

"No need, I dealt with Canada." Another voice said. A-H glimpsed a blur of red and white fly past and attack another blue and red figure, different from where Britain's voice was coming from. 

This was too confusing.

A bright blast of orange came from the battling shapes and a wave of heat rushed over A-H. They raised their hands, trying to protect themself from the fire. They also closed their eyes, and it helped a little bit against the constant light that berated them.

I should be helping, not harming my allies. A-H thought, wishing–for not the first time–that they weren't blind. They opened their eyes after everything stopped being so orange, then Austria-Hungary waited until they figured out who FE was, and sent a barrage of light at her.

"Sh**!" The French Empire spat, her shape seemingly stumbling back as the blobs of countries raced after her.

"Give up, France. You're outnumbered, your grandson is defeated, and the Austrian Empire is distracted. You can't win." The Russian Empire said, standing over her.

"I-" FE was cut off by a faraway scream.

"DAD! NO!" The German Empire's voice cried, his voice carried by the wind.

"GE!" A-H said, turning and running in the direction the voice came from, leaving the others to deal with France. 

(361 Words)

A very short part today! But the next part will be longer, I promise!