Chapter 9 Karma's a bych

My mom forced me to go to school this morning. I thought I was gonna have to drop out of school because of this baby. The morning sickness was getting to me, I was vomiting all morning.

When I got to school everyone was staring at me. As if they knew I was carrying a baby. My friends were no where to be found. I was at my locker when I sensed a troll coming towards me

"Hello. long time no see" Beckner said
"Yup" I replied
"Where've you been kiddo? We've all been worried about you" she said. (I doubt she even cared where I was)

The bell rang and I had to get to class. When I was running I ran into Jonathan. Omg Jonathan, I felt his six pack. Jonathan was looking super handsome for an 9th grader.
"Oh I'm sorry" I said
"No it's okay. Haven't seen you since that party." he replied
Before I could answer Beckner came over and kissed him. Nasty slopping kind of kissing,Ughh. I looked away thinking she would stop.
"Don't cross me again! Got it?" She asked me
I gave her the IDFWY look.
"Umm what?" I asked her
"Did I stutter" she asked with an attitude voice
"Well obviously you did if I didn't understand you" I said walking away.
I couldn't stand the look of them together. I had him first!

When I got to my 2nd period class
I walked in late because I was sent on a wild goose chase, by some odd looking teacher. When I got to class everyone was staring at me. Was my belly bump to big? I sat in an empty seat near the Bella Twins. I tried to talk to them but no one would even look at me. Were they still on my block list? The fire alarm went on and we all got out of the class.
"Guys talk to me. What's wrong" I yelled out to the class
"Come on Bridget. You were always my favorite, talk to me" I said to her,no Reply.

After the fire drill when we got back to class Bridget passed me a note. It said
"We tried to Hit you up but we got no respond. we tried to come to your house but your dad told us you didn't want us as friends anymore so we gave up.
P.s.. The whole class knows Nevada"
The note said. My evil "father" did this!

"Nevada! Are you passing notes?" The teacher asked
"Ummm wait what?" I responded
"For a girl that has missed school for 2 weeks and is having a child at this age I would pay attention in class" She said in front of the WHOLE class. "Ooooooooo" the class said
WHAT!!, Did she just say pregnant!? Omg they know! My whole class knows! I put my head down. How did they find out? This is so embarrassing

When it was time for lunch the entire 8th grade was eye balling me. I couldn't sit with my friends because they were disgusted. And the worst part is, we were also having lunch with the 9th graders, so that meant Beckner would hear about this. When she sat down next to the squad Emma whispered something into her ear. "What! She tried to frame my boyfriend?" Beckner screamed. All eyes were on me now. I sat somewhere trying to hide my face.
"What's going on?" Jonathan asked
Chelsea got up and told Jonathan. "What good friends they are" I said sarcastically.
"Wtf" Jonathan said. Him and Beckner were on a look out for me. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Beckner found me.
"So how does it feel to be the laughing stock of the school huh" she said
"I can't believe you would do this" Jonathan yelled
"And to think I thought we were friends. You messed up your life and tried to blame me for it!" He yelled even louder
"Jo, it's okay. Shes been embarrassed enough lets go." Beckner said.

I was surprised she said that.
I guess I was mistaken. She went to a lunch table. Grabbed a milk and threw it at me. The milk was open so it spilled all over me.
"Oops didn't mean to" she said laughing
I looked at my friends as they laughed along with everybody. Beckner didn't even get in trouble by the principal that was watching the whole time. I guess she agrees that what I did was awful. even though I DIDNT EVEN DO IT!
I ran out of the cafeteria. I found a janitors closet and I went inside it.
*crying*
"I can't show my face here again!" I said crying.

When I got home my mom asked me how was school.
"It was good, nothing really knew" I said.I wasn't going to tell her what happened
"So no one asked you about how you got pregnant" she asked
"You told them?" I asked her
"Obviously. They needed to know why you weren't at school." she said smiling
She didn't even care to realize that what she did was wrong.
A tears fell from my eyes, when I looked away.
"I Hate me Parent!"....