T H I R T E E N

CLEVVER NEWS

B E N E  S C H U L Z
F L I R T
A L E R T!

Here we go everyone! Another flirt alert has been to our knowledge

Here we go everyone! Another flirt alert has been to our knowledge. TikTok star Bene Schulz has finally shared a little bit of his love life. Something we all have been waiting for!

The rising TikTok star has lately been seen hanging out frequently with a mystery blond girl. She has barely left the Elevator Boys's house since she was first spotted there.

Bene has been hinting on his social media that he isn't so single anymore. And the rest of the Elevator Boys confirmed who this mystery blond was a couple of days ago when all of them followed her on social media and commented on her latest photo, including Bene who has before that commented on more of her posts.

But the couple was spotted last night holding hands walking around LA. And when they didn't think people were looking, Bene couldn't keep his hands of his new girl. But who is she? Clevver News is here to tell you everything about Bene's new girl.

Her name is Lina Sjöström. A Swedish student who is by rumours here to study criminology. She keeps her social media quite shallow but she updates quite regularly. It's rumoured that she has lived in the UK for the majority of her life and moved there when she was extremely young.

No one really knows who this girl is and how she met Bene. But we are digging far into our sources to find out who Lina Sjöström is.