Chapter #10| The truth (Edited)

M I L E S

I watch my adorable mates play with their pups, I adore each and one of them but my heart breaks seeing them both cry. I growled lowly, I see their scars on their body, I wanted to kill whoever dares to harm my mates. I witness both of my mates have their own nightmare, I felt helpless knowing I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what happened to them, I want to know so I can track whoever harmed them but I made sure they have enough time to tell me the truth once they're ready.

"Beautiful aren't they," said Mama

"Indeed there, I'm a lucky man" I replied to her. She smiled then kissed my cheek.

"Your father would be proud seeing how much you've grown, you look just like him when he was young" Mama replied

"He'll be proud how happy you've become, you're still faithful to him and I know you still love him, Mama," I said. She looks down as I see tears roll down her cheek, my heart breaks seeing her like this.

"I miss him a lot" she cried. I gave her a hug until Abby and Owen stood in front of Mama, the looked confused seeing her cry.

"No cry grandma," they said. Mama gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands, she cried with tears of joy as her grandpups called her grandma.

"Come let us go bake some cookies," she said. They squealed and quickly followed Mama to the kitchen. I walk to our front yard seeing my two beautiful mates cuddling together as they both watch the sunset. Allen held Evan as he sucks in his nipple, I bite down on my bottom lip remembering the taste of his milk, it was rich and sweet like honey.

"Hey babies" I greeted. They both turned around then smile and moved to the side for me to sit in the middle. I put my arm around their waist pulling them close to me.

"You okay?" I asked Allen. I still remember his nightmare and how his state of mind wasn't in this present time, I vow to protect my pack with an iron fist but now I'll do both, protect my pack and my family from harm.

"I'm okay Miles, just enjoying the view" he replied. I learned to the side and kissed his lips.

"What about you baby, you seemed deep in thought," I said to Max. He shivered from my touch as he leaned further into my warmth.

"We have a lot to talk about" he replied. I nodded in response.

"Are you are sure? I can wait as long as I can until you both are ready" I suggest.

"No, we'll tell you" they both replied

"Come let's go to our bedroom, Mama will look after the pups for tonight," I said. I held baby Evan in my arms, his little wolf had a fat belly from all the milk he drank, his legs were spread wide with his little tail in between his legs, he looked very cute. I placed Evan in his bed as he'll sleep through the night.

"I'm not sure where to begin," said Max. I laid on my back with them both in my arms, they cuddle close to him.

"Take your time," I said

"Our parents always wanted pups, our mother couldn't bear children even when doctors told her she won't be able to have pups she didn't believe their words. They tried plenty of times, some were a success but most were result in a miscarriage. So as mother fallen pregnant she praised the moon goddess until twin omega wolves were born. We weren't normal from other wolves, we were smaller and weaker, once we've turned 15 Max and I had our first heat.

People called us aliens, people wanted nothing to do with us until slowly our parents abandon us. We craved our parents love and even trained every day to change our figure but we will always look feminine" Allen said

"The disappearance of our parent spread throughout the pack, they were good friends with Alpha Ryan and Beta Greg. It was our fault for being different, Omegas were considered a disgrace in our old pack. At first, it started with verbal abuse then slowly it turned physical. We didn't stand a chance against the male war wolves who despise us. It just started with rough shoved then beating and soon it turned to rape. I lost my virginity to Beta Greg he allowed anyone to have a go with me. Once my mating heat arrives he would gather a group of unmated wolves to breed me. He didn't care whether they became rough or abusive. It disgusted me to allow them to do this, if only I became strong enough to fight them off but I couldn't, I was trapped, we both were.

Soon I became pregnant with Owen, I'm not sure who is his father. I'm not sure how to explain to him that he doesn't have a father. I couldn't bare letting him know the truth, I protected him. I received tons of beatings, they didn't care whether I'm pregnant, they just didn't care" Max said

"We both were abused and raped, I lost my virginity to Alpha Ryan. He oddly wanted only me, I suffered punishment scars from him, I fight with all the strength I have. I could feel Max's pain, we could feel each other as we each our whimpers of pain from the men that raped us. I couldn't help him, I tried to but it was no use. Alpha Ryan put me in my cell, Beta Greg kicked me so hard that my water broke early and soon gave birth in the cell. Abby was so tiny, I was afraid she won't make it through the night that she's a little fighter. They're my babies and I don't care their father is a monster, I protected them with my life and I will continue protecting them with my last dying breath," said Allen

As they finished, I held them close. I let them cry, for all these years they held back the pain they've been carrying. They're stronger than any war wolf I've encountered, they're survivors and a true warrior.

"I love you both" I whispered. They gasped.

"W-What," they said

"I love you both baby" I replied

"Y-You don't hate us," said Allen

"No baby, I will never hate you both. You're a victim and now you're a survivor and I won't let anyone harm you" I said

"How could you love us? we both were raped. You were supposed to take our virginity, you were supposed to make us pregnant with your child" Max replied

"Your pups are my own, they're not the enemy here. I'll make sure those sadist bastards will pay babies, you've done as much as you can. They may taken your virginity but I've fully mated with you both and soon you'll grow with my pup inside you" I whispered.

"Don't think about it anymore, you're here with me" I whispered to me. Suddenly I felt Max shift as he straddles my hips, he leans down kissed me. I growl in response then put him beneath me. I looked to my left seeing Allen blush, he's already panting seeing his erecting begging for attention. Soon after we made love till the sunrises.