The Kiss

Notes: Chapter 4. Yey! 🕺The next few chapter are gonna be in 3rd person POV's so yah! 👍👍

Warning❗ Contains a little bit of Angst + Smut(?)

Alr lets get started ❗

Steve wakes up, covered up in his blankets like a baby. He slowly stretches. He picks himself up, and checks the clock beside his bed. "9:26 A.M" Great. He had 3 hours until he had to go to work. He knew the kids were still asleep. He gets out of bed, and gets changed into his usual morning clothes, shorts and a pastel-ish brown turtleneck. He fixes his hair, so it looks presentable.

After changing, he goes downstairs to fix up breakfast for the kids. He makes buttered toast, bacon, and takes one of the drinks that Lucas brought. For Billy, he can eat whatever he wants. Steve didn't really want to make breakfast for a teenager his own age. Plus, buttered toast, and bacon aren't hard to cook. Plus, he didn't know what Billy liked to eat in the morning.

One by one, the kids get up, and change into the extra clothes that they brought, incase they were staying the night, which they did. They all ate their breakfast, and took their bikes home. Except for Max and Eleven, because their ride home was Billy.

After a good amount of time passed, it was now 11:28 A.M in the afternoon. Steve opens Billy's door slowly, seeing Billy putting on his shirt. Which means Steve was looking at Billy completely shirtless. Steve blushed and his eyes widen at the lovely sight. Of course, it was normal to see Billy shirtless, because of basketball at Hawkins, but he still flushed seeing him shirtless without playing basketball, or showering.

Steve quickly shuts the door, making Billy jerk his head towards the door, an eyebrow raising. Billy finishes getting dressed, and he opens the door, walking to the kitchen, seeing Steve in shorts and a turtleneck, kind of turned him on. He looked, sexy, and cute at the same time. Billy was wearing jeans, and a halfway buttoned up shirt, with 3 necklaces dangling from his neck, and his earrings in, with his casual black, boots that he took back from last night.

As Billy walks into the kitchen, Steve looks at him, and immediately looks away, looking embarrassed. 'Did he see me getting dressed? Heh, what a pervert.. I like it.' Billy thought to himself. "Alright, brats. Go get in the car, I'll be there in a second." Billy says to the two girls, they run outside, and get in the Camaro.

Steve is still looking away from Billy, avoiding any contact. Billy smirks, and gets super close to Steve, tucking his left arm under Steve's arm, and feeling his chest, while the other arm goes over Steve's right arm, and picks up his jaw, so Steve's ear is closer to Billy's mouth. Billy whispers into Steve's ear, "Hey, were you watching me change, pervert?" He says in a seductive tone.

Steve's cheeks get hot, and his eyes widen."erm.. I.." Steve tries to say, but he can't get it across. Billy whispers, "Finish your sentence, pretty boy.." Making Steve's cheeks so hot, they felt like they were going to burn off. "It was an accident, I wanted to see if you were up, andand I swearionlysawyourchestnothingelse!" Steve says in all one breath, gasping for air after. Billy whispers once more into his ear, "Slow down, princess. Slow, and easy." Making Steve stumble over his breath. "I.. I only saw your chest, I swear." He says.

Billy goes into Steve's neck, and breathes into his neck. His hot breath made Steve feel tingly. Billy lets go, and turns Steve towards him. "Are you sure, pretty boy? You aren't lying are you?" Billy says while putting his left hand behind Steve, pushing his back up against him, and his other hand resting on Steve's chin, making him look the other in the eye. Steve nods, his flushed cheeks clearly visible to Billy. Billy takes an advantage of this, and whispers, "Good boy." Making Steve look away in embarrassment, yanking Billy's right hand off of his chin.