A New Recruit

Notes: Chapter 1. Hope you guys enjoy the song 🙊🙊 This one is Billy's POV btw!

Exitement. Happiness. Relief. That's all what I should be feeling right now. But I'm feeling anything but, exitement, happiness, or relief.

I've got a new job, because I thought, "oh, I can be free scooping ice cream to chicks, and guys. Enemy free."

Nope, as a matter of fact, Im working shifts with possibly the most annoying person on this godamn planet.

Steve fuckin' Harrington.

Heh. As if life couldn't get worse. Now I'm stuck working with
my high school enemy.

I mean, the only bright side to this stupid, embarrassing job, is that I can get extra tips from chicks for showing a tit or two.

I haven't tried it yet, since my first day starts today, as a matter of fact. I found out i got the job a few days ago. Me and the boss talked yesterday, he said I was going to start today, he talked about who I was gonna be workin' with.

To be completely honest, I wasn't listening to his annoying ass, until he mentioned that.. Pretty name. Along with some other one.

It was, 'Robin Duckley' or some shit like that. The pretty name was 'Steve Harrington' I just realized who the hell that was this morning.

Supposedly Harrington has been working there since we got out of high school. Heh. A hopeless little freak. I'll have some good fun with him.

He's easy to tease, and its fuckin' hilarious when he gets annoyed, or mad. Just seeing his little pout face, its almost adorable.

Well, besides that, my shift starts at 12:30. Its 12:20 right now, so I'm getting ready.

Hopefully Harrington won't be so annoying today. Since its my first day, after all. He should be able to cut me some slack, at least. Plus, whoever that 'Robin Duckley' chick is, she sounds like a nerd, dork, whatever you call it. She sounds like one.

Now that I think more about it, I honestly should've taken the lifeguard job.

I'd have more chicks, more free, and I can wear whatever I want. At the shit hole that they call 'Scoops Ahoy' we have to wear silly sailor uniforms.

I wonder what Harrington looks like in that cute little outfit.. Well, thankfully, I can find out today. Speaking of today, I'd better finish getting dressed. Its almost time for me to head in.

- A few minutes later -
(By the way!! Just want to clarify, Billy's descriptions will get more detailed, as he was talking directly to the reader/you. So just a heads up! :)) )

As I finish strapping in the cute little sailor shorts, I check myself out in the mirror. I smirk at my reflection as I wink and whisper "today will be fine, when I'm lookin' like a snack" I chuckle and head out to the garage where my Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 stand there, looking beautiful as always.

I smirk one last time before hopping into the blue car, and driving away, heading for the eminent Starcourt Mall.

- Billy finally arrives at The Starcourt Mall -

I check my watch I've put on, '12:29' the watch says silently. I quickly rush into the Mall, heading straight to the Scoops Ahoy.

"Hey!! You must be the new recruit!" A short brunette girl shouts to me, while waving. As I walk over to her, I sneer at her "And who the hell are you?" She looks awed.

"I'm Robin Buckley! One of the people you will be sharing shifts with" She smiles awkwardly, like she's uncomfortable.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and head for the back. Buckley stops me in my tracks. My eye twitches as she asks, "Hey! Aren't you gonna tell me what your name is, weirdo?" I grit my teeth, "My name is Billy, Billy Hargrove. Happy?" I push past her, oddly enough, looking for Harrington.

I turn back at her, with confusion in my eyes "Where's Harrington?" She looks confused for a second, then her eyes lit up. Like she figured out who I was talking about. "Oh, Steve? He's always like 10 minutes late. So he won't be coming in until like 12:40 or some shit." I slowly nod my head in acceptance.

I whisper under my breath, "so the hopeless freak can't even make it to work until after 10 minutes?" I chuckle before jumping at someone ringing the bell, wanting ice cream. Its a weird kid, she starts yelling at Buckley saying "give me the sample of the Chocolate Mint!" They start arguing, about how 'She's cheating out their policy' or something.

After that mess, I see a glimpse of a guy in a sailor uniform running to the Scoops Ahoy shop. I instantly remembered the 'perfect hair' out of any where.

It was

Steve Harrington.

( well I surprisingly had more fun with that than I expected- ill try to make chapter two tomorrow-

832 words)