Chapter 7

The bitch of the coffee shop

Chris's pov:

"So we're just gonna ignore the fact that Jimmy basically invited Y/n for a sleepover even though they just met today?" I asked when Chandler had told us what he had texted. "Look, I know it's weird, but Y/n is a nice guy, so I don't think we have to worry about what's gonna happen" Chandler said as we drove off so we can go home too. "I know, but it's still weird that he just went in there instead of one of us, like, we should've been the ones making sure he was okay..." Karl said with a bit of guilt in his voice from the backseat. "At least we know that he is not alone and someone is looking out for him." I said as Chandler drove us to our apartments and we called it a day.

Jimmy's pov:

I was laying in bed, rolling this way and that, but i couldn't fall asleep for some reason. I just kept trying until I started thinking about her again, and that guy who ran away... But I can't cry, I'll wake Y/n up, he is sleeping so peacefully... I sit up in my bed just to look at him, and seeing him, and remembering what he told me... 'sometimes bad stuff just happens' for some reason I keep hearing him saying this in the back of my head. But... Why me? Why is all of this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? Was I not good enough? I did everything I could... I ask myself that, as i start to silently cry, so I won't wake up Y/n...

Y/n's pov:

I woke up for some reason in the middle of the night, and I try not to make noise, so I won't wake up Jimmy, but... I can hear faint whimpering behind me... like... crying... I slowly sit up trying to see what was making that noise, when I see Jimmy sitting on his bed, with his face buried in his hands to muffle the sounds of crying.

"J- Jimmy? A- Are you okay?" I ask quietly to not scare him in this situation. He looks at me with a surprised look on his face, perhaps he thought I was asleep. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up..." He said looking down as I sat beside him on the bed as he wipes his face from his tears. "Come on, tell me, what's on your mind?" I say. "Just Maddie again, and the things you told me... that bad stuff happens and I should get over it, but how could I? I've been with her for years, and she cheated on me!" He said.

"Well, I know this will sound bad, but, you can't really do much about it now, can you? She cheated, and that's awful, but, you can't change that, and you shouldn't think about 'what if?'s because it won't really do much, you should look at something else that happened, like you did get cheated on, but you also met me, which is just as horrible ;)" I try to joke about it and I earn a small chuckle from him. "Maybe you're right..." He said wiping his face again. "And now I'd really like it if I wasn't the one giving hugs, because you're literally twice my size and it's hard to hug you!" I try to take his mind off the previous topic and make him forget about it at least for the night. "Chandler was right, you really are a nice guy... And thanks for... Well, everything you've done" He said as he gave me a hug. "You don't have to get over it instantly, take your time, and you have to remember, you're not the bad guy here" I said when we separated. "But now I should really go to sleep, tomorrow I have to go to work" I say as I stand up to sit on the mattress.

*Time skip*

"Hey, sorry I'm late" I said as I entered the coffee shop. "Where have you been, bitch?? I had to deal with at least 3 Karens while you were gone" They said. "Let me guess it was about the pride flags and the pins" I said looking at the giant flags that were hung on the wall. "Well, yeah, mostly. One of them said that her son turned gay after being here, so I put laxatives in her coffee" They said as they gave the next customer their order. "Don't worry, you didn't get any" They said after seeing their concerned face. "Okay that's actually funny" I said as I got ready to take orders too. "How do you come up with these?" I asked as I took another order. "You know, being a basic bitch needs talent💅✨" They said while doing the gay hand™.

Jimmy's pov:

When I woke up, I noticed that Y/n disappeared and I saw a note on my bedside table from him, saying that he left a few hours ago for work, so I decided to go downstairs to feed Pinkie and get something to eat.

As I'm eating my breakfast, I take out my phone, and see a lot of messages from Maddie, along with some missed calls, and I remember what happened last night. I look through the messages to see that she is trying to make excuses to get me back, so I do the reasonable choice and block her number, at least until I feel ready to talk to her again.

I lock the door as we leave my house for a walk with Pinkie and head to the park, where we usually go. Not much happened there, but on my way back, I noticed the coffee shop, that recently opened, I've heard that there's a special policy, that makes it so the employees can be semi insulting, and call it a special experience, I can't say that I'm surprised that it was almost empty, but for some reason I decided to go in and try it.

As I opened the door I could smell the scent of coffee mixed with pastries, and on the wall opposite to the entrance several pride flags, and rainbow led lights, and pins for sale. As I walk further I can see an employee cleaning the counter, as they noticed me, "What can I get for you, mine good bitch?" He looks at me and I can realize who he is "Y/N??" "JIMMY??" we yell by the surprise. "Well this was unexpected-" I say with a laugh. "So you work here?" I ask. "No, I broke in and stole s uniform and stared cleaning, what do you think??" He jokes "So, uhm... How are you doing?" He asks as he comes closer. "I'm... Uhh... Good? I mean, I'm surprisingly well, compared to last night and I-" "Sir if you don't order you'll have ti leave" Another employee cuts me off, as they appear from the back. "Oh, come on, Archer...", "Okay, I'll have a *something idk*" I say. "Sorry about them, they can be a pain in the ass someti- most of the ti- okay, always actually" I laughed as Y/n started preparing my order. "So, you are feeling better? For sure?" "Yeah, but i don't really know what to do now? Should I just... Move on? Isn't it kinda early for that??" I ask. "Archer, we need you for a motivational speech" He yells to the other guy. "What do you want from me??" They ask clearly annoyed with the situation. "He's heartbroken, comfort him" he said as he walked away to finish the order. "Okay, Idk what you're going through, but at least you don't have to look after that cunt anymore" "ARCHER-"

"Yeah, uhh sorry for them, they're a bit.... unique..." Y/n said as he gave me the thing I ordered. "But, I mean, they're right, hah..." I say "Okay then... Have a good day! Bye!" I said "Bye!" "Have the day you deserve, bitch" Archer said with a smirk, and I made my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bitches and bros and nonbinary hoes! Hope you liked this chapter, as always, thanks a lot for reading this crap (like seriously, why are you doing this to yourself ??) and see you next time byee <3