Chapter 4

Warning! This chapter will contain some major childhood trauma, and flashbacks of harder times, pls read only if you are unaffected by these themes, like me, and you don't even feel anything :').

Y/n here is really skinny, and shorter than most of the MrBeast crew. If you are not just pretend, it'll be important.

Also this would be in your native language. If it's English, and you don't speak another language, go, and learn one, you American...

Meeting them

Y/n's pov

A few weeks have passed since I moved in with Chandler. My anxiety and depression got better, and I am not afraid of meeting new people... I think...

I was doing the dishes at our shared apartment while Chandler was getting some groceries. Chandler even jokes about how we live together like an old married couple, but I just don't care. After living with my broken parental units, I've learned how to not give a fuck about things.

I just put the last plate away to dry, when Chandler burst in through the door "Y/N!!" He yelled while throwing the grocery bags beside the fridge. "What happened?!" I asked thinking something very bad happened. "We're going to record a new video, and we need one more guy, wanna join? You could win a lot of money! All you have to do is to win a game of tag!" He said really fast so I didn't know what to say. "N-nani?" "Come on, yes or no??" He asked. "Uhm... Yes?"

Time skip:

"We are currently at an abandoned hospital, with over 100 different rooms and 6 different buildings surrounding it. This is $100.000 in cash, and whichever one of you I touch last keeps it! 10.. 9.. 8.." MrBeast said, starting the countdown. We talked about the rules before they started recording, so I know what to do. Run, don't get caught, find a place to hide. So that's what I was doing. When I ran in a direction, I saw that, that Beast guy was running the other way, so I had some time to hide.

I entered an dirty room, full of old medical equipment, and I saw a vent not too high up. I got the surgical bed, and put it right in front of the vent. I took the filters off, so I could crawl in it. When I was ready to crawl in, I looked down for a second at the camera they gave me... •"Take this camera, so you can record some of your moments too!" Jim- uhm... MrBeast said giving everybody one• I don't want to ruin their video, by not talking, I want to give them this respect... "So my plan is to get in the vents, and hide there, as far from visibility as possible, they'll never find me! Luckily, I'm a bit small, so it'll be perfect!" I said crawling into the tight space. " There we go!" I said after I found a place, where the vents go up, so I can sit up comfortably. "Now we wait"

Time skip (idc, I make the rules and I don't wanna do this now):

"Y/n and Sapnap, you two remain, one of you can walk away with $100.000, if you win" He said through the walkie talkie, making me excited. "Come on Sapnap, give up, they'll never find me~" I said "Go to hell" The response came to witch I could only laugh. "Come on, I see, you, I could give them your location, don't make me do this..." I tried making him give up, unsuccessfully. "Ok... Hey Jimmy?" "Yeah?" "Sapnap is beside the front door" As I said that he instantly started running "He's heading to the cafeteria." I said giving further instructions on where to go. "HOW CAN YOU SEE ME??? WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" He asks as I saw him being caught by Chris. "And with that Y/n wins the extreme tag and $100.000!" Jimmy yelled to the camera. "And by the way, where are you?" Chandler asked after a few seconds. "Come to the prison" I said quickly crawling over there. When everyone arrived I took down the filters from the vent and sat there smiling like "Hey :)" The look on their faces was worth crawling through all that dust... Oh Yeah... And the money

Time skip, Jimmy's pov:

We were done cleaning up whatever mess we made, when Chandler comes up to me "hey, wanna come over to my place, with Chris, Y/n, and Karl, and do something, now that's it's almost midnight I don't think a lot of stores are open, so we could order some pizza, what do you say?" I put the last trash bag in the container and answered "Uhm, yeah, sure I don't have to do anything really, so some pizza sounds cool" I said only thinking about Y/n, he seems like a nice guy, and I wanna get to know him...

Y/n's pov:

I'm glad, that I can meet new people... Finally I won't have just Chandler. I mean, he's funny and everything, but he can be a lot sometimes. But after a few minutes of driving I fell asleep...

*Flashback*

"I love you C/n (common male name in your region)" I said giving him a small kiss. "I love you too N/n~" We cuddled on my bed until I heard the front door being opened. I instantly knew it's not going to end well... "HIDE UNDER THE BED!" I wiper yelled at him knowing by the sound of the footsteps, that it was my dad, and it wasn't good if he would find someone in my room. Just as he pulled his legs under the bed, the door bursts open. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!" He asked ready to use me as his punching bag. I knew what was coming so I quickly covered my stomach, but it hurt when he hit me anyway. "I HEARD TALKING UP THERE, WHO WAS UP HERE AND WHERE ARE THEY??" He was looking around the room for someone. "There's nobody, you're just crazy" I stood up knowing that I'll probably end up with a fractured arm after this, it happened all the ti- *end*

"Hey, Y/n! Wake up! A-are you ok?" Chandler asked... I- I was in the car... With my new life... "You were crying in your sleep... Are you okay?" Chris in the backseat asked as I dried my soaked face from all the tears. "Yeah... I- I'm okay now..." I said undoing my seatbelt and getting out of the car. I walked to the door and opened it, while the others were laughing at something... What if... They were laughing on me?? No... Chandler wouldn't do that... I hope...

Time skip:

We were eating pizza, and talking when all of a sudden my phone started ringing. I excused myself as I walked out of the room and answered the call. "Hello?" I asked "Y/N!! Is that really you??" I was surprised to hear this language again... I wanted to forget everything about my past, I hated it. "Who the hell are you?" I asked getting pissed already "Omg, it's you! What happened, where did you go?? Everyone is looking for you, please talk to me!" Suddenly I realized who it was... C/n... I- I forgot about him... After what had happened... "Why did you call me?? Leave me alone, you remember what happened then, I don't want to talk to anyone from my past! I-" "Just tell me, are you ok? A-are you safe now? I saw you in that video... I just want to make sure that you are fine now, you don't have to call me ever again, just tell me if-" I put it down in tears... I wasn't able to talk to him... After... That day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah... That was an ending-
I know I didn't post in a while, but school and shit... So pls tell me if you like this idea so far :) byee