P R O LO U G E

- P R O L O U G E-

MY LIFE IS FUCKED! Was the first thing Lena Jennings thought as she walked out of her history class.

This is a nightmare! No, this is a disaster! How can she have a sister? Lena wasn’t supposed to have a sister. She was supposed to be the only girl of her fathers life. She didn’t wanna share the attention. The love. Damn! She was supposed to be an only child.How can her father do this to her? She understood that she needed a mother but a sister was not required!

She had found out about her new mother a month ago. Her father had told her about his childhood love Sarah. The women who stole her fathers heart when he was just a child. They were both together, in love, the best high school couple. Unfortunately Sarah was married off after high school because of the arrange marriage her parents fixed. Her dad never got to propose her. He had lost his chance but not his love. He had loved Lena’s mother but he never had forgotten about Sarah.

Lena was happy that her dad wanted to move on. After her mother died of cancer, her dad had been very miserable. She was only thirteen then. It’s been almost 5 years now since she had passed away and Lena missed her so much. Her mother was the only person who understood her most. Who knew how she felt or what she wanted. And now she didn’t know what to do without her.

She knew her dad was very happy, finally getting back the love of his life. And Lena was happy for him which was why she didn’t react when she found out her new mother had a daughter who was also moving in. Jealousy was something Lena couldn’t handle well but did good in front of her father. Only if he knew how her heart was burning inside. So yeah, her life was totally fucked.

She stomped down the school hallway in anger. Student walked past, going to dinner hall or hanging out with friends. Everyone looked or waved at her as she went past. She is the famous cheerleader after all. At normal times she would have stopped by and said hi but she didn’t have time. She needed to keep that little witch away from her school. Her house. And her life. She would make her nerdy life so difficult that she will run away from here. And for that, she needed the help of her best friend. Colton Smiths.

Her gaze snapped on Aaron. He was standing by the lockers with a group of guys. Aaron Davis, best friend of Colton. He was hot if you ask. Dirty blond hair and cute blue eyes. His bad boy looks were to die for. He was the crime partner of Colton and they have been together since childhood. Well Lena has been with them too since childhood. They were five then. They fought too many times. She would hit him and he would hit her back. That was how they which was why She had also heard about Aaron having a crush on her but never had she mentioned it, probably because they fought all the time. How can they be a couple? It would be weird.

She pulled him away from the group “Where’s Col? I need to talk to him urgently.” She asked hastily. There was no time. Her new nerdy sister was moving in with her mother tonight. Lena had to work fast. That nerd would be joining school tomorrow. Man! Was she frustrated!

“Whoa women! Who ran away with your stilettos?” Aaron said raising his hands up in surrender. That sounded sarcastic-Wait, It was!

Lena glared at him “Tell me now before I rip your balls off and feed them to my dog” She told him angrily. She also had a snake but that wasn’t hers. It’s her dads and Lena is embarrassed to say she’s scared of that thing in her house. Good thing it’s in the glass box. If it weren’t, Lena wouldn’t have been living in her house.

Aaron smirked. “I saw him with Sabrina.” The guys who were standing behind, looked scared. Good. They all knew not to mess with Lena when she was pissed. Hell, everyone knew not to mess with the cheerleader Lena. They have seen her anger and they know to stay away from her bad side.