𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Newt and you stare at each other, not knowing what to say in such a situation.

"(Y/n)" he mumbles your name.

"Do you know each other?" Dumbledore asks, amused, while his hands are still in his pockets.

"Yes" Newt replies.

"No" you exclaim.

Tom, having enough of this, decides to demand answers from you.

"Tell the truth, (L/n)" you shook your head.

"I have nothing to explain, I told you everything, and you refuse to believe me, not my problem, Riddle"

With that, you storm out of the room, leaving behind the three wizards confused.

Tom turns to look at Newt who stares away from him.

"I recognise you, you are Newt Scamander, the author of fantastic beasts and where to find them am I correct"

Newt glances at the boy before removing his gaze away from him.

This is something which Tom unusual, how can a grown man act so shy.

At that moment, Tom only believed that Newt is a pathetic wizard for being so shy around people.

But he can't drop his good-faced act, especially in front of Dumbledore.

"Yes, I'm Newt, you must be (Y/n)'s friend"

"Indeed, we are"

The magizoologist turns his attention to Albus.

"I will be back, I need to speak to her"

With that, Newt rushes out of the room in search of you, forgetting all about what he was going to say to Albus.

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"Are you a time traveller?"

You nod your head slowly at Newt while playing with your fingers nervously.

"Where is the time turner, I might help you return to your main timeline" the auburn-haired man suggests.

"I swallowed the time turner by accident"

Newt furrows his brows in confusion, looking down at your stomach.

"Then how are you able to time travel?" You shrug at him.

"I don't know, it just happens at random times" you reply.

"I have been waiting years for your return" you smile sadly at Newt.

"I apologise, but as you see I had no control over my powers" you point out.

"Well, promise me when you meet the younger me again, you will try to spend every moment with me"

"I will try my best" Newt smiles awkwardly.

Little do you know, that if you meet the younger version of him again, he won't let you go.

That is a promise his younger self made when you disappeared.

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

You decided to bathe in the girl's bathroom after midnight, as you didn't want anyone to see you.

Slipping under the warm water, your muscles immediately relax and your mind becomes clear.

You close your eyes as a smile appears on your face.

Not bathing for a while could make you feel grossed out.

Your peace was cut short when you hear harsh footsteps.

"Enjoying yourself"

You quickly open your eyes in shock and place your hands over your bare chest.

"What are you doing here in the girl's bathroom, Tom?"

The head boy raises an eyebrow at your question.

"Oh dear, let me correct you, that's the boys' bathroom"