-Part 1-

First I want to say I've never ever written a fanfic before so let's see how this turns out...Cross your fingers!!(;

Haley P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my roommate, Lexy. "Wakey Wakey, my beautiful Haley." she said while shaking me.

"10 more minutes," I shouted into my pillow.

"Alright alright," she said and walked out of my room.

Lexy and I have been best friends since we were in the 8th grade. I love her so much and she's always there for me. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.

After graduation we both decided to rent a flat together. So here we are currently in our 2 bedroom flat in London.

I threw myself out of bed and ran into my bathroom. Oh My God. My hair is a mess. It looks like bird's nest. I threw my clothes in the laundry basket and hopped into the shower. 10 minutes later, I was dressed and doing my hair. First I dried it and then curled it slightly to make it look like beachy waves. Next I applied some foundation, eyeliner, and a bit of mascara. I then checked the mirror one last time and ran out.

Lexy sat in the living room eating cereal and watching some gossip show. Her eyes were glued to that t.v.

"Good morning babe," I shouted while looking for something to eat.

"Hey. Did you know One Direction is coming, HERE!?" she said practically jumping up and down. She was a "directioner" no doubt considering all the posters plastered on her walls. But she wasn't so obsessed that she would faint if she met them. Maybe freak out a bit but no more than that.

"OMG are you serious? Where are they staying we can be creepy and stalk them!" I said sarcastically.

Lexy just rolled her eyes and I gave her a toothy grin. Don't get me wrong, I actually like One Direction. But I'm just not super obsessed like some people *cough cough.

Lexy came into the kitchen and pinched my cheeks.

"Oh you know you want to meet them," she said with a smirk. "now hurry up and finish your toast. We're going to be late for our jobs!"

I shoved the last piece in my mouth,grabbed my guitar and ran out the door.