in case y'all didn't know :)

So I'm VERY late on this BUT Sel and Natasia are BOTH pan! "How r you feeling, Al?" Fucking amazing I'm telling you

God I love Tracy w my whole heart<33
ALSO sorry there isn't any chapter yet, but I'm lazy as fuck.

Anyway here's a sneak peek:

Sel couldn't really explain what he was feeling at the moment. He liked to blame it on teenage hormons, and maybe that wasn't practicly fake, it wasn't the whole truth, either. He wasn't good with emotions, he never was and he probally never be, he admited that, but what was going on in his head at the moment was a full-on-rage war.

It started a few weeks ago, when he and Nick were doing homework togheter. Another weird thing, that was, since they never did their work within two meters of each other. Their relationship was simply held toghter by duty and nothing else, but, somehow, Lord Davis managed to convince both of them that they might be able to stand each other well enough that, by the end of their little study session they will miraculoasely become #bffsforever. Sel had a little urge to roll his eyes, like the angsty teenager he was, but the look on Davis' face told him that it wasn't a suggestion, more like an obligation, so Sel gave in quite easly.

"D'you know the answer to question 9?" Asked Nick, dully. He didn't as much want this as Sel did.

"You don't know how to do it?" Sel said, not even bothering to look up.

"Well, obviously, since I asked." Said Nick.

"Can you cut the angsty teenager crap? It's fucking annoying. And don't you dare tell me to 'watch my language'."

"Look who's talking." Sel had the impretion that Nick changed after what happened to his mother. He couldn't know for sure, it was just a feeling he had. After all, he wasn't sure if he was ever the same after his mother died. Well, he couldn't exactly remember how he was before, he just assumed. At the Academy, he was thought to follow his instincts, because the best way to kill a demon was to know them. To think like them. It wasn't all the hard, to be honest.

Sel shrugged, not really caring to answer. Nick wasn't expecting one, anyway, and Sel didn't even know what to say. God he was so smart.

"Yeah, I know it." Said Sel. "Want help."

Sel fully and whole-heartly expected him to say no, but to his biggest surprise he mumbled a yes, way to low for any nornal human being to hear. Sel wasn't normal, and not fully human, either, so he heard what Nick said.

He didn't bother teasing, just got up and walked behind Nick. He grabbed a pensil and a peace of paper and began writing while Nick watched. After a few seconds, he started talking, too. What would his writing mean if he didn't even explain it? Nothing.

"You understood?" Sel asked, and Nick nodded, grabbing his homework paper and started doing the problem while Sel watched.

He slowly slid down into his chair. He felt as in trance, watching Nick write. He was bitting his lip in concentration, blonde hair falling int his eyes. His bright blue eyes even lighter, in the afternoon light. Sel felt as if he never saw Nick before, but he had. Many times, in fact. What was diffrent now?

He felt weird, but he necer admitted to feeling something weird. To no one. He had no idea how they would react, and he didn't want to find out.

But his curiosity got the best of him.

One late night, while everybody was asleep, Sel was consumed by thoughts of Nick. For a brief second, he thought it was the Kingsmage oath, but it never acted this way to the Kingsmages.

So, he figured, there was one solution.

Love.

Sel opened his Laptop in a rush. He quickly opened Google and pressed on the search bar.

He looked behind him, as if to make sure he was alone, then typed:

What happens when a boy likes another boy?

He stared at the screen, wondering if he should press 'search', then he took a deep breath and clicked.

'Is it normal for a guy to like another guy?

It's all possible, and it's all very normal. If you suspect that you might be bisexual, gay, or something else other than totally straight, it can be confusing to figure out what identity is right for you.Feb 24, 2020'

So, was he gay? He didn't think it was right. He never liked another boy in his life. Only girls. Well, only a girl. Francesca. But that was a few years ago.

He pressed the search bar again.

What am i if i like boys an girls?

Enter.

What is it called when you like both genders?

Bi or bisexual people: Individuals who experience sexual, romantic, and/or emotional attractions to people of more than one gender or people who are attracted to genders similar to their own and to genders different from their own.

It isn't edited or anything, so it SUCKS, and I'm sorry. I'll have to update it anyway, since Sel is pansexual <3

Happy Pride Month!!!

~reese