What we had part two ✌

Hii so I'mma make a part two since I kinda thought I left some shit unsolved in there so I'mma fix that shit up. Also my gut tells me this is gonna be ANGSTY so prepare yourselfs loves <33 anyway ily thank you SO much for all the support I appreciate it :))

Also mentions of triggering things, such as self harm and much others. If you are in a bad mental state please don't read this.

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy." Taylor Swift, 'Don't blame me', Reputation album.

Three years passed. Now, Sel and Nicholas barely spoke, only when it was necessary. Lord Davis was very happy with that outcome. Very happy, indeed.

And Sel? He buried his feelings so deep he couldn't feel them. As if they weren't there. As if they've never existed. Still, he couldn't forget that last kiss, and the pain and anger that came afterwards. Before that day, he was thankful to Davis for taking him in, but after, Sel despised him with every bone in his body. Being in his presence was like torture itself. So, no one was happier then Sel when he finally moved out, into the Lodge. And, since Nicholas apparently didn't want to be one of the Legendborn, Sel didn't need to see him often, either. Everything was good. Perfect, even. Way better then Sel thought things could get, honestly. But, of course, luck wasn't on his side, because Nicholas came back, and he even brought a Page forward, a girl, named Briana—Bree, for short. After a few days, it was clear to everyone that the reason Nicholas brought her wasn't just for her talents  —even though she had a bunch of those (no joke here Bree is amazing and I love her)but for the fact that he was—probably—inlove with her. Or at least that's what everyone—including himslef—thought. And, it left him heartbroken. He thought he was over Nicholas, but, as it turns out, he has been lying to himslef for years.

And now, as he was throwing trees over a cliff, he was torn between screaming, crying, and just causing himslef pain. So much pain. That's why he was destroying trees. For the satisfaction of watching the blood from the cuts from his palm drip on earth, staining the grass to red.

Causing himslef pain wasn't something he did often, since he saw it as a waste of energy. The cuts healed almost immediately—just like they were starting to do now—and they were almost painless. They just existed, and made themselfs known at the worst possible moment. So a big 'no thanks!' for him.

He probably needed serious therapy. Still, it's not like he will ever try and get some help. He'll probably be forced into it.

Then, he heared—felt—someone approaching. He didn't need to turn to know who it was. Bree. She was the only one brave—and crazy—enough to get close to the woods during one of his temper tantrums.

He picked out another tree, ignoring how the wood left marks on his skin, and walked over to the cliff. This was a warning, for Bree, to just leave. It was the safer choice. The better choice. And, with that, he dropped the tree, and watched it fall, then smash as it hit the hard, solid, ground.

But, even with all his efforts, Bree wasn't scared away. He clearly misjudge her, she wasn't an uchel, but she wasn't a coward, either.

Sel remained still for a few moments, panting. Sometimes he forgot that, after all, he was still half human, and pushed himself too far in the process. If his magic wasn't going to kill him, one day, exhaustion likely will. Still, he'd rather die then become a demon.