NOT A CHAPTER! Basic Info

Hey there! I just wanted to say that you don't understand how grateful I am that this book got as many reads as it did. For those who read this book around June/July of 2022, you would know this is the first book I wrote on Wattpad, ever. It took a lot of courage for me to post the first chapter, I thought people would judge me, and although some people at my school did, I was proud that the feedback I was getting was fairly positive and nice. Even though I see this book as hella cringey now, it helped me become the kind of writer I am today. If this book never got as many reads as it did, I probably never would've taken up writing as a hobby. So yeah, thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day.

Ok! Enough with the sappy emotional stuff, now onto what you probably came here for:

If you haven't read an X reader before, (Which you probably already have but anyway...) Here's some stuff you may want to keep in mind:

Y/n - Your name

N/n - Nickname

(There's not that much you need to remember)

A couple of people told me it was difficult to know who was talking at certain times so here's something you can look back to if you forget.

"This is Y/n speaking."

"This is Bunzo speaking."

"This is Poppy speaking."

"This is Mommy speaking, Ö̴͍̜́̀r̷̢̖͔͙͚̮̣̝̩̉̎̐̓͆̅͋̀ͅ ̸̻̥͊̅̈́̎̽̈́͑̋t̸͚̥̞̻̮̗͗̾̓̈͒͑͆̋ẖ̴̦̰̈̀̄̔̏i̷̛͔͎̅͆͒̍̇͂̕̕š̴͍̥̙̣̹́͒͛̓͐."

"This is Stella Greybur speaking.

That's basically it, other than a few exceptions which are either very minor characters or very obvious.

None of the art in this story is mine unless I say it is. Just thought I'd point that out to avoid any controversies.

That seems like everything you'd need to know.

And now... Onto the story!