Bio

Name: ( this guy suffers from split personality disorder, so theres going to be different names and personality on him ) 1st. Archer, 2nd. Brutus, 3rd. Rogue, 4th. Alvis, 5th. Foster, and 6th Flint.

Age: 29

Height: 12 feet ( like the same size as Stolas )

Preferences: Us, them, him, others and he

Sexuality: Queer ( like me )

Personality or personalities:

Archer: He is the one who in charge of all of the others. He calm, collective, smart, and manipulative. He acts like a businessman like demeanor who always talks business and deals. He treats other like employees at the factory by ordering them around and telling them what to do. Even though he business like he can be ruthless with his enemies. He comes up with new toy ideas and torture methods for his enemies. He skilled in surgery and medical work to rearrange the human(or devil) body.

Brutus: Like his name he acts like a brute. He the one who represents the others anger and rage and will lash out on who brought him out. He's rude, sadistic, merciless, blood thirsty, short tempered, loud, demanding, and uncaring ( at times )

Rogue: He is the wild side of them and always ready for fun. He has a childish attitude, a party animal energy, a insane person mentality, and a prankster's personality. He makes sure the others have fun of what their doing and enjoys their second life in hell.

Alvis: A lustful person who represents all of their lust and desire for things and people. He acts seductive, charming, confident, prideful, cocky, flirty, funny, forward, and ( do I dare say it ) slutty. He always have the others waking up with a random person in bed with them.

Foster: He is the one who represents their sadness and despair. He a crybaby who acts like everything their fault and low on confidence. He usually like the others on making decisions and keep to himself in inside of the mind. He always jealous of others and different people for their confidence and go happy attitude and call them names where he sent them crying. When he is brought out he always cries out loud and begs for forgiveness for existing.

Flint: some say it was the first personality, the original one, the real person, and or the actual person inside. But he was dead and gone since his arrival in hell. The others say he went to heaven while they were sent to hell.

Likes: (if you can guess who like what u get a shout out) money, making toys, toys, quiet, books, tea, coffee, juice, soda, going to strip clubs, fights, singing, dancing, bars, clubs, alcohol, making them enemies suffer, women, pleasuring women, cocaine, weed, sex, games, winning, killing, pranks, parties, playing killing games, victims failing, being on schedule, power, being in charge, control of things, Angel Dust, his friends, his lovers, making fun of others, and their servants.

Dislikes: (same thing if you can guess who dislikes what ) being behind on schedule, losing, people who mess with their territory, condoms, losing money, Valentino, Vox, The news, Katie Killjoy, people who mess with his lovers, being pulled out, fools, victims winning, weak people, getting drunk by Rogue, waking up to see someone next to them by Alvis, boredom, and The Extermination.

Type of demon: Wooden Doll Demon

Like this but add 2 more sets arms ( i think thats how it makes him have 4 arms, unless it 6?), curved horns like a big horn sheep and a demonic tail

Outfit:

 Left is for special occasions, middle is his outfit for his appearance for going out, and right is his casual look

Occupation: Toy factory owner, Overlord, Club owner ( via Rogue and Alvis ), Lover, Business Investor, Singer, Entertainer, Inventor, Host, and Serial killer.