Phone Call

I woke up in Hayden's room. My head was pounding there was water and advil on the nightstand. I took the medication and rolled over to go back to sleep. There were some flashbacks after the park hayden showing up vomiting in the bathroom some crying.

I actually woke up a few hours later. Hayden was sitting on the bed beside me.

"hey are you hungry? Hows your head?" he asked.

"My head kinda hurts but the advil helped maybe a little nauseous and yea hungry."

"you wanna go get food."

"sure."

"what do you want."

"i dont know."

"alright then waffle house and no complaining because you weren't about to choose."

"ok fine"

We drove to waffle house and i was eating my waffle and drinking orange juice. Hayden looked over at me and smirked.

"sooooo." he said "how are you and finn?" he said. I looked at him confused

"what do you mean?"

"well when he told me to pick you up he told me to remind you you said you loved him and missed him and wanted him to visit right now." I looked down and blushed and he kept smirking.

He dropped me off at home. I was laying in my bed and Finn called. I didn't know if i wanted to answer or not. I decided i would i mean i was drunk and high i dont remember anything so hopefully he doesnt bring it up. But i decided to answer.

Phone call

f: hey

y/n: hey

f: how are you feeling

y/n: umm better

f: so i got some plane tickets im going to come visit. uhhh do you remember what happened last night.

y/n: no i really dont Hayden said i called you but he didnt really say what it was about

f: oh ok

y/n: yea

f: anyways im coming to visit in a few weeks ill  be there for a week in a half. also when stranger things starts filming ill be down there for good we have the table read in 2 months. 

y/n: nice so ill get to see you

f: yea maybe when filming starts you can come to the set with me.

y/n: that will be fun. maybe when you come to visit in a few weeks you can stay with us

f: yea sure i would like that anyways i got to go i have band practice in a few ill see you soon tho bye cutie

y/n: bye finnie boi

I mentally screamed he was coming in a few weeks because i said i missed him. He cares he wants to spend time with me. i think i am starting to love him and i havent even spent that much time with him. I cant wait to see him.

A/N

another filler chapter but the next chapter should be good