EKKO

A meeting was called in the treehouse, as everyone filtered up the stairs Ekko caught your eye and you walked over to him.

"Any idea what this is about?" You asked, tilting your head.

"No, but I doubt it's good news.." 

You sighed, your anxiety grew as you climbed the stairs. Ekko noticed and took your hand smiling lightly at you he squeezed your hand and you squeezed back to thank him.

Once you entered the meeting room Scar began to speak.

(Scar is the one with the big pink ears)

"I've got a  trusted source that tells us the exact location of one of Silco's Shimmer factories"

The room became silent.

"How do we know this isn't some trap set up by Silcos goons?" You called out. 

"I know for a fact that it's there. I scouted it out with Ekko and Vera just yesterday."

Ekko cringed beside you,

[What..? Why hadn't he told you about that?]

"I'll need a team to go with me, I plan on taking out the factory tonight, If you're not up for it, you can leave."

Many people began to file out of the room, it was understandable, a lot of those people had been involved in shimmer in one way or another, but not all of them had ended so well.

You leaned back in your chair, stretching your legs out but stayed sitting with your arms folded, Ekko looked over to you.

"You sure about this?"

"I would do anything to get shimmer off the streets, so yeah, I'm sure." You were still slightly annoyed that he hadn't told you so there was no way you were going to back out of this, out of pure stubbornness. 

"Alright so, here's the plan, "

∙𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡∙

You were close to the factory when Ekko finally turned to you.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I went on that mission, I knew that you would worry if I told you about it."

"Ekko it's fine, honestly, I understand."

Deep down, Ekko knew that in some way you were still stuck on why he had lied. He had only done it to protect you from yourself but in reality, you weren't as fragile as he perceived you as.

He decided to leave it as you two had lagged far behind the group. After a moment of painful silence, you spoke up.

"We should try and catch up.."

∙𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡∙

When you reached the warehouse you realised you were heavily outnumbered, however you were some of the best fighters out there.

"I reckon less than half of these people are trained fighters but no doubt it will be heavily guarded." You said, quietly.

The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Y/n, Vera and Alexi, go round to the south of the building,"

"Uh, could I-" Ekko interrupted.

"No. I need you with me."

"Ivy, Yuri, Alexa, you're going to the west. Delta, you're with Tyra and Zemo towards the north. Ekko, you're with me and Selene in the east. Everyone remember the plan?"

The group nodded in unison, sharing looks of determination mixed with fear.

"Alright, let's go."

So the group began to go their separate.

You had begun to jog with your group when all of a sudden a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Hey, Y/N," Ekko said, as you turned to face him.

"Be careful,"

"Always."

(A/N)

wowie that took so long, i've been meaning to post this but just kept forgetting to write. i felt bad coz i hadn't posted

! ! THERE WILL BE MORE PARTS ! !

hope u enjoyed :D

BYEE!!