VANDER

tw: alcohol, swearing, and cat-calling-ish

"Good morning love," Vander said, smiling as he brought you a mug of coffee. You yawned and thanked him as he set the drink down next to you.

Once you had woken up you got up and began your morning routine which consisted of getting dressed and waking up the kids; Mylo, Claggor, Vi, and Powder.

You made your way to the bar, tying your apron around your waist and getting your hair out of your face.

Business in the morning was slow so you figured you could start the shift alone.

Powder walked in behind you and sat at the bar, you chuckled.

"Hey, little miss what can I get ya?" You grinned, leaning towards her.

"Apple juice!" She said excitedly

You smiled and got to work,

"Coming right up!"

You poured the juice into a glass and put a straw in it, sliding it towards her.

You noticed Vi, Mylo and Claggor come into the room and lean against the wall and you and Powder laughed.

"Stop trying to look cool and get over here!"

Before you knew it they were cheering and arm wrestling each other.

[What an unlikely bunch they are..]

∙𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡∙

It was now late into the night and the bar was buzzing with people, from cheering to indistinct small talk to full-blown arguments.

A group walked in and sat at an empty table, you acknowledged this and after maybe a minute or two you went over to them.

"Hey fellas can I get ya anything?"

One of them smirked and whistled as you leaned, you immediately sensed what the outcome of this interaction would be.

You decided to ignore it, glancing swiftly over to Vander gave you slight comfort knowing he would be there if things went too far.

"Are you on the menu?" One of them said chuckling at his terrible line.

"Unfortunately not," You laughed half-heartedly,

"Wave me over if you need anything though." You said, restraining a look of disgust as you walked away, hearing yet another whistle coming from the table. Your shoulders slumped as you let out a sigh, returning to Vander's side behind the bar.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah, nothing I can't handle"

"I'm here if things get out of hand.."

"Thank you," you said, shooting him a smile.

You noticed someone at the table put their hand up.

"Wish me luck!"