☞︎︎︎17 - what...???

.

.

.

.

Yn POV...

I woke up feeling head ache... I strech my body still eyes are close...--- wait what...

I opened my eyes and looked towards surrounding it's jk's room' and my eyes caught jungkook who is staring towards me with a invisible smile

I opened my eyes and looked towards surrounding it's jk's room' and my eyes caught jungkook who is staring towards me with a invisible smile... My eyes get wider after remembering about last night when I get drunk... *Keep dirty mind away it's not what you are thinking*

She is worried about did she tell him reality the truth what she is hiding from him...

Jk. You wake up...???

Yn. Huh???
She didn't say anything and rush away from his room...

Jk. Hey Yn where are you going
She didn't listen to him and just run with the speed of light...

As she went in her room she start reminding what was happen last night...
Oh no oh... Did I tell him about that... what if I really told him...

After thinking for a long time she get up from her place and went to get fresh and did her morning rouine...
On the other side jungkook I think about what Yn said yesterday...

Jk. What she was talking about really did she got to know about her no-no how can she who will gonna tell her no maybe she was talking about something else... Don't think about it to much I know she didn't know about that all...

He was in his thaughts then his phone rang... Interput ing in his thaughts...

He looked towards call id it...

Jk. Jin hyung...??? Why he is calling me...
Pick up the phone...

Jk. Hello hyung...??? Why did you call me now
Yawn...

Jin. Jungkookaaaaaa....... I love you....

 I love you