Pregnancy And A Spy

Pregnancy and a Spy

Chapter One:

Hayley packed her bag. She was going home early today and she did not care what anyone said. She was department head and therefore was allowed to go home early one night a week surely? The reason for her wanting to go home tonight was that Lucas would be home. The last two weeks he had been away. It had been tough on the both of them. It had been the longest they had been away from each other since the wedding. It came with the job Hayley knew that but it did not make the last two weeks any easier coming home to an empty house. Finding the side of the bed next to her cold in the morning and not smelling his scent next to her. She would be a liar if she said that she did not miss him every moment. But she knew when she met him that he was a man that she would have to be patient with and he would be away for weeks sometimes months on end but it was all worth it. It was not as if he was away having fun he was saving the country and protecting its citizens.

There was a knock on her classroom door, ‘Come in’ Hayley said. She sighed she hoped they would not keep her long she really wanted to go home.

‘Mrs North, sorry I wanted to hand in my amendments to the coursework’

‘Which one?’ Hayley asked.

‘The Blake poetry one’

‘Of course, I will mark it for you’ Hayley smiled.

‘Thanks Miss’ the young woman in front of her smiled, ‘Sorry I will not keep you have a good evening Mrs North’

‘You too Charlotte’

Even after six months of her being married. She still found it off that she was called Mrs North. She supposed it was because she had been Miss Tanner for twenty-four years. She was allowed to find it weird being called Mrs North. However it also reminded her that she and her husband were one. One that no one would ever be able to break although many had tried in the three years they had been together.

She would be Mrs North tonight that she was sure because her gorgeous blue eyed husband was coming home. They had been naughty during this operation. She was almost sure that if Harry had found out that her and Lucas had been speaking on the phone he would be mad at both of them. Lucas was meant to be undercover this meant he was not meant to be talking to her while he was away. But he had rung her last night to let her know that he would be coming home tonight. Stopping at the supermarket on her way home she brought all of his favourite foods she was going to give him a great welcome home.  They never spoke about his work. Hayley sometimes thought it was best that she did not know especially when it came to her husband putting his life on the line every day in honour to save the country. It was better if she did not know because she would likely drive herself mad with worry if she did.

LNLNLN

She cooked his favourite meal. Everything was prepared all she had to do was to re -heat the food when he came through the door. This would give them both enough time to have some quick welcome home sex. God she felt herself flush, her husband being away for two weeks and all she could think about was pouncing on his and ripping his clothes off. She turned off the gas, as she turned she felt very dizzy overcome with dizziness and a feeling of nauseous she fell to the kitchen floor this was the last thing she remembered.

LNLNLN

Lucas pulled up outside the house parking up. He could not wait to see Hayley. Two weeks had been torture. When he was younger he used to like going uncover but now he wanted to be home. Maybe he was getting old. He placed his wedding ring back on his finger. For the last two weeks it had hung on his chain. There was no denying his hand had felt empty without the ring. He imagined how hard it must have been on her again. Sometimes he wished that he was not a spy that he could be normal person but he also realises that this would not make him who he was. Lucas North section chief of section D of MI5 and it would certainly not make him husband to Hayley North.