Chapter 1

~ Elsa's POV ~
I walked into school, people staring at me as usual. I'm usually the odd one out that gets stared at because of my stupid curse. Everybody knows about it. As I walked to my first class, a girl with long brown hair walks up to me. "Hi," says the mystery girl. "Hey. Do I know you?" I questioned. "No. I thought you could use somebody to hang out with. So whats with your spaz?" She said. "Its not a spaz.. Anyways. I dont need your friendship. Goodbye." I barked. Then she showed a very shocked look. "Are you sure? We could be best friends!" I didn't like that idea very much. So instead I just shook my head and walked away. I just don't want to hurt anybody. I can't believe I'm being forced to go to high school when I could kill everybody here.

~ Jack's POV ~
Late for school, again! Gosh, its the first day too! I ran into Iceberg High School, ran down the hallway and tried my hardest to make it to the other side of the school in time. 3 minutes. "HEY!" Then all of sudden I was laying on the floor, my books everywhere on the ground. "Who do you-" I started to say, only to look up and see a pale, gorgeous face with a light blonde braid on her shoulder. "I-I.. Sorry." She said. Her face turned so bright red. "Nah. Your okay. Whats your name?" I said, nervous as hell. "Elsa Snow. I'm so sorry. You probably need to get to class." She said. "No, no its okay. Pretty name... Mine's Jack. Jack Frost. What class do you have?" "Uh, Gym with Arnold." Elsa said. "Me too! Wow! What a coincidence. Want to walk to class with me, Elsa..?" I said, trying to play it cool. "Sure." Then I grabbed her hand and helped her up. Everything after that was just a daydream.

~ Elsa's POV ~
I couldn't stop glancing at him during Gym. His light blonde hair that flips off to the side, kinda the color of my hair, his bright ice blue eyes, his pale face, it all kept me hypnotized. "Elsa Snow? Your needed in the Front Office. You may leave your stuff here." I stood up, shocked. Then I walked to the door, all eyes on me.

***

I walked into the office and sat down. I saw my Aunt, the one who takes care of me and Anna, sitting across the room. She smiled and walked over to sit next to me. "How are you liking your first day?" She asked me. I love her so much. "Its been.. Well, okay. Its really warm." I said. "Any guys you think are sorta cute?" She teased, making sure to make me uncomfortable. "Well actually, theres this one-" "Hello Elsa. I am Principal Moe. Do you know why you are here today?" The Principal said, interrupting my conversation with my Aunt. "Actually, no." I said. "The administrators and I are warning you about this curse of yours. If we find out that it is being used as a weapon or game, you will be expelled and bad things will happen. Do you understand?" He barked. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to actually say that to my face. I clenched my fists. "Yes, sir." I said politely. "Alright. You may head back to class. Have a good day," He said. I already knew I was going to hate it here and it had only been my first few hours of the school year.

~ Jack's POV ~
I couldn't stop thinking about her. Everything about her- absolutely perfect. Why would she like you? Get your head out of the clouds! You barely even know her. I thought to myself. I wonder why she got pulled out of class. I hope she doesn't have to leave school early. I really want to get to know her.

***

Elsa's back, class is almost over. I really want her to like me. No; I can't date her. Remember what happened last time? I knew I couldn't date her. There was just something about her - like shes almost dangerous... But in a good way. Suddenly, I was awakened by the bell, and I started to hurry over to Elsa. No! Stop. Thats clingy. Just walk away, let her walk up to you. So I started to walk away. No, then she'll think you're avoiding her - and her feelings will be hurt. I just kept walking, feeling bad at the same time. "Wait, Jack!" Yelled Ariana, a popular bitch at my school who just loves to flirt with me. "Hey, Ariana." I said. "Whos that girl you were staring at during gym?" She said, sorta angry. "Why do you care?" I snapped, hoping to make her go away. But she just kept talking. "I-I don't! Shes just really pretty. I thought me and her could be really good friends, maybe hang out sometime." She said. Maybe that would be good for her. "Yeah, she is pretty, isn't she... I mean, uh, yeah she could probably use a friend. Other than me of course. Her name is Elsa." I said, embarrassed. "Wow! Jack actually has a crush! I thought we discussed getting back together though.." Date Ariana again? No way. She broke my heart. Never again. "Ariana, no. You cheated on me. Now goodbye." I whispered. Then I started walking away. Great, now I'm in a bad mood.

~ Elsa's POV ~
I walked to class, alone. Where's Jack? Is he mad at me? I knew it. Why would he like YOU?! Get over yourself! Your so clueless! I wanted to cry. I seriously just wanted a friend - who wouldn't call me a spaz, wouldn't care about my curse, and most of all, didn't know about it. And thats the thing. He doesn't.

*EOC*
Hey guys! (EOC means end of chapter, btw.) So! Tell me in the comments how your liking this book so far and even how you feel about this chapter ;) more coming soon!
QOTC : What is the name of the High School Elsa Snow goes to?