Chapter 14

No One's POV:

After Akaza had passed out, Douma made sure to clean him off, and get him new fresh clothes.
He even cleaned off the floor they were doing it on.

Akaza woke up after a few hours, laying in bed, looking at the ceiling for a while.
"You're awake?" A sudden voice had broke his thoughts.
He knew it was Douma, because of the childish and cheerful voice tone.
He also knew it because he remembered what they did all before this.
"Yes." Akaza sat up, a sharp pain in his back. "Ow-!" He yelled.
"I didn't know it will hurt this badly." He said, Douma just gave off a soft chuckle.
"Love, you wanted me to go fast. Blame yourself~" Akaza just rolled his eyes, "what a idiot." He thought.
"I'm glad that you've atleast cleaned me off.." The blondie smiled wider "Of course, why wouldn't have I? It's my job if i do that to you. I must take care of you till you can't take care of yourself!" ... silence "he's actually sweet. I was so terrified about his actions." The pinkette nodded "You're right." And smiled.
"I got some human for you. Male, of course." Douma started to walk away from the room he kept akaza in "Oh, okay." Akaza actually could walk, surprising or not.
It was just very painful for him.

Akaza ate, then he was tired.
"Akaza" Douma looked into the pinkettes hazel eyes.
The pinkette looked confused "Hm?" He hummed.
"Do you want to hang out with me more often?" He was smiling, like usual.
Akaza was thinking about it "No, I don't."  He said. Doumas world immediately fell apart. He knew the reasons, so it was understandable.
"Okay!" He kept smiling, but in the truth, he felt like crying.
The one true man he loved, once again, had rejected him.
How long is he gonna try? How many more times? He won't give up till he can have akazas love.
Douma then felt a sharp pain in his chest "what was that-" He opened his eyes wide, his smile faded.
"Douma-? You okay-?" That voice seemed Caring for once. "Yes.. im fine..!" Douma got up, and walked away into his room.
"What was this..I should ask Muzan Sama about it." Douma then told Akaza that he will leave, but everytime he was in contact or just saw the pinkette, he was coughing. The pain was so sharp, it felt like if he had inhaled glasses.

Douma was in Muzan Samas office, "Well Douma. I have a book for you about these. I think what you feel is heart broken. Which is a feeling. It also might be one sided love. Is there anyone you might like, who doesn't like you back?" Douma was confused. Feelings? Wasn't he the 'empty manipulating feelingless' demon? He didn't feel any feelings for more hundred years ago.
"Thank you. I do, yeah.." Douma then took the book, thanked it again and left. Muzan knew it wasn't his business, so he didn't ask who the lucky or unlucky person is.

Douma was soon back to his paradise cult, Akaza was gone? Might be on mission. He went to his room, since it was day by now.
He started reading more about feelings.
"Love.." .. "Sadness.." .. "disgust.." .. "fear.." .. "jealousy.." he kept reading them up, then he found "Heart broken." He was happy about it, he had looked more into the book.
"Oh.." he was surprised, it was the worst thing ever. So he felt heart broken? Even one sided love, which can cause stress and a lot of stomach pain.
It also can happen to be growing flowers, in your lungs.
It's rare, but it can happen, even to a demon.

"That was enough for today.." he closed the book, his mind filled with questions.
"Why is this happening to Me?" He thought.
Then fell asleep.

(I'll be writing way more now, im sorry for the long wait. I'll make sure to write longer chapters.)