Chapter 9

No one's POV:

After that night, (day time to be correct) Akaza kept trying to get away from Douma, far.
Douma kept apologizing, he knew its gonna be hard to accept, he yet still tried.
Akaza started to talk more with the other demons, including both lower and uppermoon demons.
Douma was watching from far, seeing him happy gave him a small smile, yet, the pain he felt in his heart was worse, than a cut in the body.

He obviously knew what he did was wrong, but he just really wanted Akaza for himself.
He wanted Akaza to realize, that he loves him deeply.
Akaza knew there was something going on between him and Douma, but he didn't feel the spark Douma felt towards him.

Akazas POV:

I started to hang out more with the other demons, it wasn't as bad as i expected to be honest.
They're funny, and not super annoying, also very acceptable.
I didn't tell anyone about me and Douma's thing, that happened 2 days ago.
I noticed Kokushibou started to seem suspicious about it, I acted 'off' apparently.

"Hey.. Akaza.." His slow deep voice called my name "Yes, Kokushibou?" I asked "Are you.. alright? You look.. more.. pale.. than before.. Did something.. bad.. happen..?" I felt my whole body froze in place at that moment "I can't tell him what happened.. even if I wanted to. It's not his business." I replied after a short silence "Yeah, i am..!" I could feel that he senses the lies.
"Alright.." he nodded and closed his eyes, looking down Slightly, he seemed.. relaxed.
"I'm glad.." I let out a small warm smile, it was nice being in his company.
There was silence, and no tense feeling in the air, nor annoying either.
"..annoying..? Reminds me of someone.. I wonder what he's doing.." I sighed after, looking like if i didn't rest for 20 days.

Douma's POV:

I really really hate what I've done, but I loved every moment of it.
I'm very fucking problematic, thinking this way.
Fucking disgusting of me, I loved the feeling of his thin curvy yet buffed body, and his pale skin with blue stripes all over it.. oh man.. He's such a beautiful boy.. Those pink eyelashes of his, and that hazel eye.. He made me fall for him so HARD.

"Akaza.. I want you..~" I mumbled it into my pillow that I was hugging, I could still smell his scent on it, I'm never washing that pillow, ever.

"Why must you make me feel ... hurt..?! Why do I feel jealous, when you're around the others. When they just take a look at you, or stare at you for too long. I want to kill them right there, right now." I couldn't stop thinking this way, I was never okay, but... this is worse.
"I should really continue being the cultist, there must be a lot of people waiting for me.. Only me..~ Ahh.. how beautiful..~" I kept mumbling to myself, feeling overwhelmed a little by it.

No one's POV:

Akaza slept at Kokushibou place that day time, he felt lonely without company, and he was scared.
He have gotten closer (platonically) to Kokushibou, he felt safe around him.
Kokushibou always respected Akazas needs, like not eating women in front of him, or not annoying him and respecting his personal space (not like Kokushibou would annoy anyone).
Akaza was very happy about that, Akaza even asked Kokushibou if he wants to help him find the blue flowers Muzan-sama was talking about.
Kokushibou nodded, since he's already done with his task.
While that was going on, Douma kept stalking them, he has gotten more and more jealous every time.
Did Akaza even miss him? That's what he was thinking about every time he saw Akaza happy without him.
Can he repay what he did to Akaza?

Can he..? Maybe... somehow..

Cliffhanger :D