oops - e.m

fem!y/n

"jesus christ." you mumbled, glaring at the nerdy boy who just slammed into your shoulder in the school hallway. you huffed, straightening your cheerleader skirt and holding your books closer to your chest.

the bell had rung 3 minutes earlier, signaling the time for lunch. the hallway was crowded as you kept your head down, turning into another hallway that was way less crowded.

you took a shorter path to the cafeteria, rushing into the room as you were met with smells of school food and the sounds of many conversations happening around the room.

"hey!" chrissy yelled, waving at you. you smiled and hurried over to the tables, greeting the other cheerleaders and basketball players as you slid into your seat. not wanting to eat the school lunch, you decided to occupy your time with a book for 5th period as everyone ate and chatted around you.

"but, as long as you're into band, or science...or parties." you heard a voice, causing you to slightly lift your head. sure, it was already noisy in the cafeteria but this voice stood out. "or a game where you toss balls into LAUNDRY BASKETS!"

"you want something, freak?" jason yelled out, glaring at the owner of the voice. jason's yelling caught your full attention and you closed your book, setting it aside and sitting up fully.

you followed where he was looking, just in time to see the eddie munson using his fingers to create devil horns and let out a weird noise as he stuck out his tongue at jason.

you snickered, clearing your throat as eddie made eye contact with you. he dropped his hands as his mouth formed into a beautiful smile. you smiled back, biting your lip slightly as you looked down to hide the small blush forming on your cheeks.

"prick." jason mumbled. eddie's table laughed at jason and you sighed, knowing this weird feud would never end. as jason sat down, you watched eddie walk across the table and back to his seat, your gaze locked on his figure.

"damn it." jason said, shaking his head and glaring at eddie and his hellfire club. you looked back at jason, breaking your gaze on eddie and furrowed your eyebrows as he made eye contact with you. "fuck eddie munson."

you raised an eyebrow, leaning closer and whispered. "fuck eddie munson?"

jason made a face at you and you nodded, clearing your throat. "yeah...fuck eddie munson."

you went back to reading for another 15 minutes before the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. knowing you only had 10 minutes until your next class, you hurriedly grab your books and yell a goodbye to the table.

you clutch your books to your chest tightly as you joined the crowd of people, bracing yourself for the next two periods.

•••••••••

as the bell rang, you quickly shoved your books into your bag and slung it over your shoulder, rushing out of the classroom and down the school hallway.

you exited the building and made your way across the football field, knowing the one destination in your mind. as you approached the opening to the woods, you looked behind you to see if anyone was following you before continuing on.

you heard laughter and stopped short, tilting your head as you saw chrissy and eddie at the bench, smiles plastered on their faces. trying to be respectful of their privacy, you stay out of ear shot.

"hey, what are you doing out here?" startled, you turn around with a slight yelp as you felt a hand touch your shoulder.

"i'm sorry, oh my god!" you laughed, breathing heavily as you nervously twisted your hands together. you look behind chrissy at eddie who was now watching you two.