Sodor Fallout special.

Note: This this takes place in a world where Thomas and the others are trains.

July 4th. 2:30

"Whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree
It's been three long years, do you still want me?
If I don't see a ribbon round the ole oak tree
I'll stay on the bus, forget about us, put the blame on me. If I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree." Y/N sang as he chuffed down the line. He was on his way to quarry to pick up a few things. He was excited to be seeing Mavis. Then again, he was always excited to see Mavis.

He was also delivering Harvey and Old slow Coach. Harvey was needed to help around the quarry, and Old Slow Coach was needed to house new workers until the new shed was built.

Y/N had two trucks, Harvey, and Old Slow Coach behind him.

"Your gonna love it there. Mavis is very friendly and sweet. She's feisty. She is full of her own ideas." Y/N said.

"You must really like her." Old Slow Coach said.

"Oh yes. I do." Y/N said with a blush. He looked around and noticed something odd. This wasn't the way to the quarry. This was the way to Brendam docks.

"Wait a minute. Mitchell? This isn't the way to the quarry. You're taking us to Brendam docks." Y/N said. Mitchell was his driver while her wife, Jennifer, was his firewoman. But Jennifer was out on maternity leave.

"Yah. We're...taking a shortcut." Mitchell said lying through her teeth. But Y/N didn't see this. Just then, he heard it. It was as if the earth cracked open. An explosion rocked the area. Y/N's eyes widened in horror as he heard the explosion. Mitchell kept Y/N going forward and started to make him go faster.

"Mitchell? What are you doing? We can go to the explosion! We we gotta turn back!" Y/N said as he started to panic. Mitchell didn't answer. She wasn't scared for herself, she was scared for Y/N. She needed money for Jennifer and the new baby, and then a man named P.T Boomer offered Mitchell a lot of money. He promised to pay her, if she helped him with a little something. And she wasn't liking it. Mitchell knew what she had to do, and it was gonna hurt her more that it hurt him.

She sped up Y/N a little. "What's going on?! What happened?!" Harvey asked in a panic. Y/N just kept going faster and faster.

"Mitchell! Stop! Please! I can't go there!" Y/N said in a panic. His wheels went faster than they had ever gone before. Just then the shockwave hit him. Hot air hit him in the face. He rattled like a bean in a can.

"I don't know where to being Y/N. Sorry, isn't gonna be enough." Mitchell thought to herself.

As he shot down the track, he took a sharp turn down on the wrong track. He then saw a danger sign and crashed right through it. He saw the river ahead.

"I'm gonna crash! I'm gonna crash! Help help!" He panicked and crashed.

Water reached up to his nose

Water reached up to his nose. He examined the area. He wanted to ask Harvey, Mitchell, and Old Slow Coach if they were alright. But only got out was a few bubbles and gargles.

He heard splashing and saw Mitchell swimming to him. She was holding a syringe and looked like she was about to do something she was going to regret.

"Y/N. I'm so sorry. It's nothing personal." She said as she injected the liquid in the syringe into him. Then everything went black.

Y/N woke up some time later. Half of his face hurt, like someone had stabbed a bunch of knives into it. It was late at night and it was pouring down rain.

He looked around but half his vision was gone. He also felt physically off. Like something was on half his face. He tried whistling, but nobody heard him. He was cold, wet, and in a lot of pain. He also felt something sharp pinning his tongue down. Percy passed by, but didn't stop for Y/N. Gordon shot passed, but moved some fast that he failed to notice Y/N. It also sounded like he was trying to scream.

Y/N didn't know what was going on. All he could do was wait. He didn't know where Mitchell, Harvey, or Old Slow Coach were. All he knew was that he had to wait for someone to help him. He couldn't move. Someone would find him eventually. He didn't know what eventually meant. He had heard Gordon, Sir Topham Hatt, Toby, and Jennifer say it. But he never knew what it actually meant. But it sounded like it meant a really long time.

Wanna see this continue?

Who do you think will save Y/N?