Chapter-16

~20 years ago~

"You didn't brought it today also?" The teacher shouted at the 5 year old boy who was crying a mess bcz he was scared that his teacher will punish him again and he didn't want it to happen. On the other hand, there was a 5 year old girl who was feeling pity of that boy that he is again going to he punished by their rude teacher. She can't see anyone crying so she stood up and went towards them with a properly covered notebook in her hand. "Here your notebook, i took it by mistake." She handed her notebook to the boy.

She made sure that her name slip was out of that notebook otherwise their teacher would have caught her. The boy looked at her in confusion but still took that notebook knowing it was not his's but for escaping from the teachers hand he took it. "YAH! WHY DID YOU TOOK HIS NOTEBOOK?" The teacher shouted making the little girl flinch out of fear, controlling her tears the girl went back to her respective seat. "Aish these kids nowadays." The teacher sighed and went back and started her lessons.

The boy diverted his gaze to the girl and found that she was having tears in her eyes. He felt guilty for that. He was feeling sorry.

----

"H-hey....Here is your notebook." It was now their lunch break so the boy took the opportunity and decided to give the girl's notebook back. "Thanks." The girl replied with a sweet smile while taking her notebook back. The boy too smiled. "May u ask you something?" The boy nervously asked. "Yeah.." "why did you helped me then?" "Bcz i can't see anyone crying and also you get punishment daily and then cry so.." The girl explained. "Oh...Btw Thankyou so much. If it was not you then miss would have punished me even hard than before." The boy smiled at her cheeckly. "Your welcome."

"May i ask you your name?" The boy asked the girl. "Yn. Choi Yn. And yours?" "You can call me chimmy." The boy went away while saying this and the girl smiled.

"Chimmy. Cute name."

___

It hit Yn she now got who chimmy is. She remember now that she met jimin in her childhood only but bcz of that accident she lost her memory and still she is unable to remember her past. She was shocked. Everything was clear to her now that bcz of jimin's jealousy he is hurting taehyung. She knew that he had a crush on him in their elementary school but this? She didn't even imagined him do this all. Maybe hurting her father was also a part of his plan? And now he wants to kill taehyung so that he can have Yn?

She was broken. Knowing that her bestfriend did all this to her made her broke down even more. Why? Why is her life so hard? Can't she live her life happily even for one day? She thought after meeting taehyung her life was perfect, but no nothing is perfect. That accident destroyed everything.

She hate herself now for making everyone she loves sufer bcz of her. She can't ever forgive herself if anything happened to taehyung.

_

"Appa you stay here i need to save my tae from that bastard." After encouraging herself and crying she decided to save taehyung from that man who is trying to make her weak but no she is not weak. She will save her love. No matter what if she has to sacrifice herself then she will do it but she can't let anything happen to taehyung never ever. "But where-" Her father was cutted off by her, "Don't worry appa your daughter is strong. I will handle him myself." That's it she made her way to her car and went to the location given on that note.

____

It took her half an hour to reach the abundant place. After looking around she took her pistol in her hand and made her way inside that place that was very creepy and horror too. She was scared but at that time the only thing mattered to her was saving her everything. After searching she heard some sound coming from a far in that building.

"Tch tch tch. You were here to save this man and got stuck. Poor Yn's bestie."

Yn's bestie? Irene? She is here?

"Yah! Leave me or else-" "or else what? Huh? You will kill me?" Jimin's devil laughter was heard echoing in that empty place that gave chills to yn. She reloaded her gun and started taking slow and still steps towards the place from where the voice was coming.

"Oh shit. So many gaurds are here how will i kill them alone?" Yn cursed under her breath.

"Don't worry we will kill them together."

________________________

Thanks for reading.

And ig the chapters will be short starting from here so stay tunned.....

And HAPPY 9TH BTS ANNIVERSARY TO YOU ALLL......

BORAHAE.💜💜💜💜