Chapter 8

*LAST CHAPTER*

3rd Person POV:

By the time the five mates had known each other for two weeks Niall was already moved into the house and out of his apartment. It was another week before the couple officially mated and since Niall wasn't on the pill. (yes, it's what it sounds like) Niall ended up pregnant multiple times over the years and giving birth to three boys before having a little princess.

 (yes, it's what it sounds like) Niall ended up pregnant multiple times over the years and giving birth to three boys before having a little princess

Oliver James Horan: Oldest

Birthday- January 12th

Colson Potter Horan: 2nd Oldest

Birthday- August 15th

Michael Jackson Horan: youngest boy (3rd born)

Birthday- July 4th

Anastasia Helena Horan: Youngest (Only girl)

Birthday- December 31st

The family of nine had an amazing life together. Niall got awards for almost every movie he took part in and retired dancing to become a director at the age of forty. Louis became head of surgery for the local hospital three years after meeting Niall. Liam became director of the FBI eight years after meeting Niall. Harry continued teaching until he was fifty years old. He switched between a lot of grade levels but ultimately loved teaching sixth grade science the best. Zayn ended up being head of all bomb units in the city retiring at the age of forty-five. Oliver grew up to become a pediatric surgeon with a wife and four children. Colson grew up to become a famous musician and never met his mate so he spent his life touring around the world having constant one night stands even though he had a daughter while he was in high school and became a single dad soon after. Jackson became a successful author with a wife and a set of twin daughters. Anastasia became a famous actress who had a wedding viewed on TV around the world to the perfect man and had two sets of twin boys as well as a daughter.

THE END!