{Chapter 1}

Louis POV:

Sunday is my absolute most favorite day of the week. Why? Because Sunday is the only day of the week that the entire twenty-four-hour day is spent with my mates. Yes, mates as in more than one, four actually. There's Liam he's an alpha, always the strict one that keeps everyone is line, works for the FBI, and is the oldest of us all at the age of thirty. Then there is Zayn, our other alpha, he is known for being the quiet type. He is the second oldest at twenty-nine and works for the city's bomb squad. Harry is a beta and the funny mate that is great with kids. He is twenty-eight and a science teacher for the local elementary. Then there is me, Louis, another beta and I'm known to be the smart one. I am twenty-five and a surgeon. All four have extremely busy schedules so Sundays are special to us. There is just one thing, or person, that's missing. Our omega. That is because we have not found him. we are still looking for our last missing piece.

The four of us have been in a polygamous relationship for six years. First it was Harry and I meeting and being a couple. Then we met Liam four months later when he was in town on a case and he had to come to the hospital to question one of my patients. He chose to go to another department and moved in with Harry and I so we became a threesome. We were okay with it being the three of us but we knew something was missing. That was made obvious when seven months later there was a bomb threat at Harry's school and Zayn arrived with the rest of his team to search the school. Harry told Liam and I about the bomb squad member when we showed up at the school an hour later when we arrived at the school too. When the team cleared the school, they walked out and announced to everyone that it was safe to go back in. Zayn met the eyes of the three of us from halfway across the field everyone was standing in and he knew we were his mates just like we knew he was ours. Within a week of meeting Zayn was already moved in with the us and that is the way it had been ever since.

At some points, we had given up on finding our omega, but we always got our minds right and started to search again. We sometimes got a hint of the smell of him sometimes when at the store or at a restaurant, but it never leads to anything.

We all agreed that since this past week was crazy for all of us that this Sunday would be a relax day. No workouts, no eating healthy, no cleaning. We slept in this morning, stayed in bed until 11 am cuddling and just talking. The pizza we ordered for lunch got to the house at about one so we all decided to go lay around the living room while we ate and watched our favorite movies. My cellphone started ringing during our third movie, I untangled myself from Liam so I could go get the phone that was lying on the kitchen counter. I picked up the phone and saw it was my mother.

"Hey mom" I say with a smile on my face. "Hey boo. How have you been? Haven't really talked to you this week" my mom, Jay, says happily. "Yea, this past week has been crazy. I was in the OR more than usual, it seemed like everyone thought they needed to injure themselves at the same time" I tell her with a small chuckle. "I'm sorry you were so busy last week Lou. Do you think this coming up week will be the same?" mom asked me which I found kind of weird but answered anyways. "I don't know right now but probably not since there will be more of us surgeons working this week. Why do you ask?" "Well, the twins landed another movie roll and their rehearsal on Wednesday doesn't end until after my shift at work starts. Is there any way you could pick them up Wednesday afternoon at about six? I can pick them up every other day, but Wednesday is not possible" mom rants to me through the phone. "Mom, today just might be your lucky day. The boys and I all get off by four on Wednesday. I will be happy to go get them, I haven't seen either of them for almost three weeks" I tell her. Mom ended up thanking me a million times before saying her break from work was over so she had to go. I went back to snuggling on the couch with Liam until the Chinese food we ordered for dinner got here. then we finished the day with a few episodes of 'Friends' and falling asleep in each other's arms dreaming of our last little mate.

Niall's POV:

Sundays are the worst day of the week for me. Why? Because it's the only day of the week I don't work. I am a twenty-one-year-old choreographer. I have done all the choreography for Disney for the past two years. I recently got asked to do the choreography for the movie 'Teen Beach Movie' and just started doing rehearsals with the cast last Thursday. Sundays are the only day of the week that I realize how lonely I am. I am twenty- one-years-old and still have not met my mate. Everyone I know met their mates in high school or in their first year or two of college. They have all moved on with their lives and some are starting their own families in their new homes while I'm stuck here mate less, living in a small apartment, and my only "friends" being my choreography assistances that I work with for every movie.

I didn't want to be around people today so I decided to stay home. I slept in till ten then made myself some lunch that consisted of grilled chicken and a small bowl of fruit. I spent my entire day watching shows about murderers by myself while I lay around on the couch with my favorite fluffy blankets wrapped around me. when dinner time rolled around I ordered food instead of cooking because I am being just that lazy now. I looked through my options and ended on ordering Mexican since I had a craving for tacos and a burrito.

I ate dinner while I continued my murder marathon. After throwing my takeout containers I made my way to my bedroom. I stripped down to my underwear and crawled into bed. I watched a few episodes of "Friends" before finally closing my eyes, dreaming about meeting my mate and living happily ever after.