How Milly And Jake Found Out

Jake's POV:

I was walking to the music room before school started Because We started practising 2 times a day. I was walking when I saw drew, henry, and laim. Henry and Laim were laugh so hard. Henry was even crying. and I looked over at Drew and saw him crossing his arms looking annoyed. 

"hmmm" I thought to myself. 

BOW 

I fell to the ground with my nose bleeding. I bumped into the music room door. Hailey opend the door looking at me with a worried face.

H: Are you ok!?

J: yupp just... hurt

H: your nose is bleeding. do you want something to put over that?

J: yeah sure thanks

Jake covers his bleeding nose and heads in the music room with Hailey

(Its Half-way through morning practise and their taking a break)

Millys POV:

I was talking to sean about the way I play my guitar to the rythem of the music. I heard A loud bang and when I turned around I saw Zoey walk in with a evil looking grin.

Zo: Hey freaks. Hows the pratice going?

H: Get out zoey no one wants you here

Za: Yeah get out 

Zo: why so soon? I wanna see all the bullshit that goes on.

M: Get out witch before I make you!

Zo: no I think I'll-

Before Zoey could finish Milly jumped on her making her fall onto the ground and took her phone

M: I wonder whats in your phone?

Zoeys POV:

Shoot- If she checks my phone she might see the picture of drew I took at the mall. WAIT- I have a password. YESSS

M: wow you don't have a password for your phone?

FUCK- I have to do something before the freaks see it.

I jumped onto milly and snatched the phone away. I got on my feet and ran out the music room. I ran into a empty classroom and opended my phone. when I looked at the lockscrean and almost cried. It was MILLYS PHONE not my phone. 

Zo: drews gonna kill meeeeeeee

With the music club

Millys POV:

UGH zoey ran of with my phone. Whatever I still have zoeys phone. I opened her phone and went to her photos first. I saw something I would never thought I would see in a million years. drew in a dress?.... I mean he does have a high voice... and his hair grows super fast. wait- maybe hes transgender.

does jake know? I mean they were "friends" I dont think showing the club this is a good idea... I'll only she jake then. I walk over to jake hiding the fact that this isnt my phone.

Jakes POV:

Milly walks over to me and shows me a picture without saying anything.

"Huh?"

Word count: 464