CH-36 BABY 🔞

A/N:- Decided to write from Y/N POV

A/N:- Decided to write from Y/N POV. Ignore my mistakes. Tried my best.🦙. Short chapter of course.

Y/N POV

"We are gonna make a baby tonight princess." He cooed and laid me on the bed.

He climbed above me as he started to kiss my lips as I kissed back as soon as his lip touched mine. He broke the kiss and started to kiss and suck my neck leaving fresh purple hickeys. He decorated my neck with his lip making me moan.

Finally, I pulled him to kiss me again. We keep on kissing aggressively as there were strong breaths that fills the room between each kiss. Slowly he takes off my shirt. And within moments all the clothes were on the floor.

The kiss turned into a heated makeout session, he started leaving hickeys all over my body and marking me his.

"Y/N... Are you ready?" He asks and I nodded immediately. He smiled and entered me. "Slowly... it's my first time" I mumbled as he slowed down. "It's an okay baby. You are my first too." I patted his shoulder to move. He nodded and started thrusting deeply. He kissed me continuously to distract me from the pain. Slowly the pleasure took over and we were a moaning mess. The whole room was filled with both of our moans and skin slapping sounds.

"Ahhh, Kook... I... I'm close."  I said. "Wait for me." He said and started to thrust deeply and fastly.

After some time we both came together and laid beside each other.

"That was so good." He said as he pulled me closer to him. "Thank you Y/N. I promise you I will take care of you no matter what." He said as we laid there for some time and then we washed up and went to sleep.

Did I mention we had 3 more rounds before washing up?

✨💫Bonus part of this chapter💫✨

It was the morning after as they all came down for lunch Areum didn't go to school as there was a weather problem. It was snowing outside as all of them wore jackets except for Y/N and Areum.

So when they all sat for lunch. Areum was sitting on Ann's lap as she slowly fed her. The little one's curious eyes were roaming around the rooms as she looked for something to ask.

Suddenly she noticed a purplish mark on Y/N's neck.

"Y/N unnie why do you have a mark on your neck?" The Little One asked as all the adults present in the room suddenly glared at Maknae's Girlfriend as she covered her neck with the scarf which was tossed by Jin.

"It's nothing cupcake. IT is just a mosquito bite." Ann replied to the little one and the little one nodded her head in agreement.

"But I didn't know Jungkook Oppa was a Mosquito."

"AREUM-AH!!"

END OF CH-36