CH-28 IMPOSSIBLE

Ann POV

Ann POV

That's impossible. That's totally impossible. Gwan had killed my child. That is not at all possible.

It's been a few minutes since the call ended and I kept mumbling the same things.

Impossible.

That was the only thing I could think of.

Jin was sitting right next to me as he was also frozen at the news.

I broke out of my ice to finally cry out loud.

Jin held me as I cried onto his shirt.

My girl, she didn't even deserve all this, because of our fate....because of them. I was a bad mother who couldn't even protect her child. Worst mother.

"I am a really bad mother Kim." I said and cried in his arms, he also cried as warm tears rolled down his cheeks. I felt helpless.

"You're not." He mumbled and continued calming me down.

6 panicked boys along with 4 girls came in. I was crying so loud, it was no surprise they came with a worried expression.

"Call Theo and Helen. We have an emergency." Jin mumbled looking at Namjoon with teary eyes. He nodded finding something off. But didn't ask to make matters worse and motioned the others to sit on the couch in silence.

After sometime.

I calmed down along with Jin as I stared into nothingness, hugging my knees bringing it near my chest. The pain in my knees was nothing compared to the one in my heart.

I need to be strong.

For Y/N.
For Aera.
And my baby.
And my Babies.

I will be.

But many questions were running through my mind. How come I didn't know that my baby was still alive. How can I even face my child saying I am her mother, who was not at all by her side when she needed it the most? I missed her most important years for almost 5 years.

I would be the worst mother ever.

I never thought she will be alive. But I am happy. But Byun deserves to die. He killed my Father and Mother. Even though Aera was saved back then. I was separated from her.

Y/N was someone I cared the most about. Even though it was because of her father I am suffering. She was not even a bit of her father.

"I need to go." I mumbled as Jin looked at me shocked. The others were looking at me shocked and confused.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked with a trembling voice as I looked at him.

"Explain everything to the others. But I am gonna get back here with everyone safe. Even that means risking my life." I mumbled and stood up only to fall again. I was quickly held by Jin.

"Ann. You have to rest." Helen said as she entered the room followed by a panicked Theo behind her.

"It's code black diamond." I said as Theo nodded going outside to get something.

I had been preparing about this from the time Gwan died. But I didn't think Byun will use my weaknesses against me.

He came and put me into a wheelchair as Jin still looked at me with teary eyes.

"I don't want you to go. But-" Jin spoke as I cut him off.

"Don't worry. I will make sure you will get to see our daughter. Ok? I will also bring Aera and Y/N." I said and gave him a goodbye kiss.

I left the house and went directly to the office to discuss the plan.

Jin POV

Ann left as I stared at nothing. I was in a mix of emotions.

3 weeks ago I came to know that Ann was pregnant but was aborted by her step kinda father. Then there was news that Aera was Ann's sister, not Y/N. And now they have been kidnapped and my daughter with Ann is still alive and was being held captive by her uncle.

The moment I looked at Yoongi and Jungkook. Their worried expression about finding out that the love of their lives was not responding to their calls was making me feel bad. I was indirectly the cause of all this mess.

My thoughts were stopped by Jungkook and Yoongi as they both came beside me. Jungkook looked at me with teary eyes as Yoongi directly hugged me and cried.

"What *sniff* happened to *sniff* Ann *sniff* Noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Hyung. If anything is bothering you. You know that you can always share with us right?" Namjoon asked as I nodded patting the younger's back comfortingly. I set all my emotions aside and narrated everything from the past to the present. Everything including the conversation between Ann and Me.

Ann POV

"Are you sure about this? The plan is not at all stable. You are injured and your 3 weaknesses are used against you." Alex asked me.

I was right now in my office while my injury was being fastly treated by Cody. Everyone from the Black Diamonds was present as this was going to be the last mission of theirs from me.

"I am sure about this. First I will go to Tim and talk about things a little. Then I go take my victim.

Alone." I replied to Alex as they all looked at me worried.

"And I need Theo and Helen back at the guesthouse for backup. I am not sure who gets injured but I do need an emergency."

The only good thing that happened today was that Nath and Alex had found a way to deactivate that thing inside my head. Cody had removed it a few minutes ago. Thankfully it was just a chip long so just a small band-aid wound. Otherwise, it would have turned out to be another disaster.

Cody finished dressing my wound as I finally stood on my knees. My hand was also less painful than before. I whispered something to Mark and went to my car. I took an underground tunnel that was directly connected to Tim's house. I swiftly entered his room where he was sleeping peacefully and shook him awake.

"Not you again. Why are you here, at this time? And where are my guards?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Don't worry. I did nothing. They were all asleep well except for some which knew me." I said raising my hands acting innocent.

"And I came here to ask about those favors are they still available?" I asked.

"Yes, they are. I literally promised you yesterday."

"Ok then. I need them now."

Time Skip

"Ok, so Time for the Disband Speech," I said and looked at the members of Black Diamond lined up like they were in some kind of assembly but everyone was sad.

"I can see that all of you are quite sad. But there is also a piece of good news for all of you that we are officially dead right now. So some of you can go back to their lives without fearing anything and well I have trained you far enough to even join the military." I nervously laughed and spoke. "And about the others those who still want to join the Mafia. You are free to go to Tim's aka The Mafia King's gang too. Those who want a job, not in Mafia, you are welcome in my company. So that's all I guess. And Thank you for all your efforts to keep Y/N safe." I said; whispered something to Alex and went away without even turning back.

I had made Alex my right hand for a purpose my friend. 😌

END OF CH-28

So, to my future readers that is you.
Vote on every chapter and ask your doubts away.
If it is something related to a suspense I will reply
"Wait for the Reveal.,🤗"