Chapter 10- Learning to bake

Uraraka's POV:

UA is now open again. Tomorrow is Endeavor's court trial. We didn't train today though. Apparently there was a conference yesterday.

Everyone in class was extremely quiet today. Todoroki didn't come today though. He has to get ready for Endeavor's trial.

The day was quiet so it ended pretty fast. But on my way home with Tsu, she asked me something.

Tsuyu: Hey Ochaco, I looked up some info on yanderes. Who do you have a crush on?
Uraraka: I think we know already.
Tsuyu: Oh, so it's Denki?
Uraraka: What the fu-

TeChNiCaL dIfIcUlTiEs

Tsuyu: Hey Ochaco, I looked up some info on yanderes. Who do you have a crush on?
Uraraka: I think we know already.
Tsuyu: Oh.

We continue to walk home.

~Timeskip~

Endeavor's court trial is on TV. I watch with my dad after dinner.

Mrs. Uraraka: Hey Ochaco, can you help me put away the dishes.
Uraraka: Sure.

I walk over and put the plates in the cabinets. While I help her, I notice a cork bottle with green liquid in it. I look at the label and see that it's a deadly poison. This could come in handy for eliminating rivals. But why is it in our kitchen? I won't question it. I take it and put it in my pocket.

Mr. Uraraka: HE'S ARRESTED!

I got scared so badly I almost drop the plate I'm holding.

Mrs. Uraraka: What?
Mr. Uraraka: Endeavor. He's going to jail! That's what he gets!

Oh. Endeavor lost his court trial. That's good.

~Timeskip~

UA is hosting an event. They're having a bake sale this week for a fundraiser. Lesley's mom started one to stop bullying. I don't even know how money will stop it but sure.

During lunch many students go to the bake sale. I don't plan on going until Deku talks to me.

Deku: Hey, are you going?
Uraraka: No, I don't have any money on me.
Deku: I can go get you something.
Uraraka: Really? Thanks.
Deku: No problem.

He walks up to the line. Once it's his turn in line, the girl selling the cupcakes talks to him. What the hell?! I listen to what they say.

Girl: Hey I know you! You're from the hero course. You won the first round in the sports festival.
Deku: Yeah that's me.
Girl: Izuku Midorya right?
Deku: Yeah that's me. Who are you?
Girl: I'm Yume.
Deku: Nice to meet you. Can I order a cupcake now?
Yume: Sure. Which flavors do you want.
Deku: I'll take chocolate and red velvet.
Yume: Okay. Here you go.
Deku: Okay, thanks!

He leaves and gives me a cupcake.

Uraraka: Thanks Deku!
Deku: You're welcome Uraraka.
Uraraka: I saw you talking to that girl.
Deku: Oh that's Yume. She recognized me from the sports festival.
Uraraka: Oh that's cool. Is she like the host of the bake sale?
Deku: Something like that. Everyone who serves food contributed to setting up the place so probably.
Uraraka: So she works for it.

I notice her close her stand. She grabs three cupcakes and puts them in her bag. She walks over to us.

Yume: I'm gonna go back inside. Do you want to have lunch with me Deku?
Deku: Uhh, sure.
Yume: Good, see ya.

Deku nods.

Yume: Oh, can you also watch my cupcakes for a second?

She gives Deku her bag and leaves.

Deku: Uhh, hey Uraraka. Can you hold this?

Then Deku leaves.

Uraraka: Uhhh sure.

That was weird. What should I do? I don't like that Yume girl. She's gonna steal Deku from me! I still have the poison on me.

I put the bag down on a nearby bench. Then I grab the poison from my pocket and secretly pour it into the cupcake's frosting. I don't know which cupcake she's going to eat so I poison them all.

Then I go back to where I was standing. Deku comes back and so does Yume.

Deku: Thanks Uraraka.
Uraraka: No problem.

I hand the bag to Yume. She takes out a cupcake and offers us one.

Uraraka: I'm good.
Deku: Yeah same.
Yume: Okay.
Uraraka: Hey Deku. Can I talk to you for a sec?
Deku: Sure.

We go to a tree not to far from Yume. Before any of us get the chance to speak, we hear coughing.

[⚠️Warning: CHOKING. MENTION OF DEATH⚠️]

We turn around and see Yume coughing a lot. She scratches her throat repeatedly. She's still coughing and starts crying. She continues to scratch her throat. Soon enough, she starts coughing up blood. She tries to speak but it's extremely hard for her to do so. Eventually she falls onto the floor crying, choking and coughing. She finally passes out as people surround her.

Random student 1: OH MY GOSH! YUME!
Random student 2: Is she okay?!
Random student 3: YUME, TALK TO ME!

More and more students surround her. One runs off to get a teacher.
Random student 3: She... she's not breathing. Her heartbeat is gone.
Random student 1: You don't mean-
Random student 2: SHE'S DEAD?!

I look around and see tons of students panicking. Finally, a teacher arrives.

Teacher: What is going on?
Random student 1: Yume is dead!
Teacher: Bring her to Recovery girl!

The student carries Yume around their back and runs to recovery girl. Isn't she dead? I guess they should bring Yume to her. Not like she can do anything.

Deku: Oh my gosh.
Uraraka: I can't believe she just died!
Deku: I'm so confused? How?!
Uraraka: It looked like she was choking, but I don't know.
Deku: I just don't get it. She was just fine a moment ago! What the heck happened?
Uraraka: ...
Teacher: Everyone, go to class now! We'll take care of the situation.

Everyone leaves and goes to class. I just sigh of relief. Yume is gone!
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 1002

Thanks for reading! ❤️