NithyArun 💜

Nithya tiptoed to their room slowly. Arun wasn't not their. The tap sound said that he is in washroom..She silently sat and wait for him to come..Once he came out and saw her, he didn't mind her presence and went to sleep on the other side of the bed...He was about to lay, she drags him to her side and made him sat beside her..He glared her and she smiled sheepishly.

Nithya: Moraikatha Aruneyy...Unga pondatti paavam la...She shows her puppy eyes to him.

Arun: Unala Enna panrathanae enaku therila di..Thittavum mudila...kovapadavum mudila...aana nee panra velaiku konjuvanu mattum nenaikatha.

Nithya: Yen Ena konja maatingala.

Arun smiles at her and hide his smile, " Po di...poi antha kolagara gumbalaku support pannu...una konja vera seivangala".

Nithya: Seri athuku sorry...ipo konjunga konjunga vaanga...come on come on.

She extended her hands widely to him, her pattu saree with jewels and her sweating in the face and neck due to their long day, her smudged kajal, Her lips stuck in to the half erased lipstick did something to him..He dragged her by her waist and made her sit on his lap and hugged her. She was happily hugging her husband after a emotional day. He inhaled her fragrance in the crook of her neck. He removed her disturbing jewels and kept it aside..she was all smiling and admired her husband how slowly he removes all his jewels. He raised her head to see her eyes...Their eyes were locked for a second and then his eyes to moved to her dry lips...she understands his desireful eyes and dragged him and kissed his both the cheeks and said, "Ithukellam exam Vara wait panna vena". He smiled and traces her face in his hand and then his lips and said, " Romba dry ah iruku la...Konjam wet aakalam ah"..she shyly nodded...He slowly reduces the gap between their lips and itched to each other within a seconds..They both were conveying each other love through their kiss..After a good 20 minutes of kissing they were separated as they were out of breathe..she hugged him immediately...He kissed his nape..She moaned and turned to give him more access to kiss her and the pallu of the saree made fall...He bend down to kiss her cleavage, she moaned his name for another 10 mins of his kissing and he proceed further that made him to think reality and his ethics, suddenly he move from her without meeting her eyes. She know what was running in his mind.

He saw somewhere other than her face and said, " Change pannitu vanthu thoongu di...naaliki college ponum".

She smiled and hold his chin made him to face her, "Regret panringala".

Arun: Hey lusa di nee.

Nithya: Chumma than ketan...En thidirnu ipdi irukinga.

Arun: Na than unkita sonna...exam mudinchathum pathukalam nu...nanae un thoughts ah spoil panranu thonuthu di.

Nithya: Una nenaikarapa ellam...en thoughts ah nee spoil pannitu than da iruka.

Arun saw her shockingly and she continued, "Pinna en purushana pathi nenaikarapa cartoon channel ah Nyabagam Varum..apdi ipdi than thonum...so Ithukellam romba gentleman ah mood out aagatha...it's just out of your love over loaded avlo than....atha thaandi Apo enaku vera ethuvum therila athula...purinjiatha...ipo thoongu ethuvum yosikama...enakum thookam Varthu". She left to the washroom.

Arun layed in the bed and closed his eyes with smile crept on his face. She came and off the lights and jump on the bed and laying half hovered over him like a kolar bear and kept her face in the crook of his neck and kissed him and mumbled, "Gud Nyt sireyyyy".

Arun MV: Ipo Evan di una ketan...intha sir ah..paduthura da Aruneyy...Namaku vera Iva Kita vanthalae Kai Suma iruka maatikuthu...En nelam puriyama epdi eri paduthiruka paaru..Innum 1 month epdiyachum control ah iruntharanum Aruneyyy".

Nithya: Good night sollu da thooko varuthu.

Arun: Vara Vara vaai athigama aairuchu di unaku.

Nithya: Good night sollu...sollu...she Shaked him.

Arun: Aiyooo...Amma...Good night di...pothuma.

Nithya smiled, hmmmmmm!...Ummmahh.

Arun kissed her forehead With muttering rowdy and closed his eyes with a smile.
______________________________________
Comment la Marakama review sollunga.