Mahi's Back Story

24 years ago,

Mahi was the youngest Daughter of Rajiv & Parvathy. They fixed their marriage with Kiran. Before a month of Marriage the family knows the true face of Him that he is already married, so they cancelled the wedding. Mahi didn't worried much because she believed that her parents and brother always do good for her. Kiran made a evil plan to kidnap Mahi and set a person who is mahi's Friend to told that Mahi can't forget Kiran And she wants to go with him. The whole family shattered hearing the news and anger on Mahi and throw her out off their lives. Kiran used Mahi for his wish and throw her the place where no one knows like a forest. When Mahi gets a conscious, she some how managed and reached Chennai and Joined as a School Teacher.  Once she called her home and tried to told the truth, Her Brother Scolds her like a hell and cut the call says that she already died for them. After Three months only she realized that she is Pregnant. She don't want to lose the child because that now she had the only relation in the world. With the help of the neighbours in the home she stayed, she gave birth to Nithya. She brought up Nithya in a very good way and Loved her more. Later she had been construct her carrier and become a Great Business woman in Chennai. She gave all the freedom to Nithya. But she had a Brain Tumour in her early age. She didn't mind that more and hide from Nithya because she was Broken. That Tumour become severe and leads to her Death now. But Mahi was happily died because Nithya is Safe Because Arun assured to Bring to Nithya to The Family and Protect Her.

______________________________________

Author's Note: Innum 2 Chapters Complete emotional ah than Irukum..Athuku Aprm Form ku Vanthurum Story..But Apo Apo emotions irukum.

Feedback sollunga Apo than story ah next level kondu poga mudiyum.
How is it?

criticism are always welcome..If it's worth.!.

Marakama vote and Comment Pannuga.