04

(A/N)
vvvv
I said I would bring back Wasabi! This will be a fluff chapter bc yeah, I'm sorry if I made anybody uncomfy in the last official chapter, please do realize I'm not trying to romanticize or s3xualize those issues. Those things are REAL and DO HAPPEN. That chapter was more to spread awareness and please don't come at me about it. I truly am sorry if anybody was uncomfy, thanks for reading, let's get on with this little short chapter.
———————————————
Warnings: swearing, mentions of the 'wasabi incident'. mental images of gore and mutilation.
———————————————
C/T; cookie type (it will be rarely used.)
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
H/C = hair color
H/L= hair length
E/C= eye color
S/T= skin tone (please no racist comments...)
———————————————

Your POV (2nd perspective):

After that whole parfaedia incident, you were still very bitter, but you have been visiting Wasabi and her parents, they even gave you their number.

You leaned back on your couch, you were thinking of getting a full time job soon, maybe at the orchard...maybe at the café down the street. You'd think the café would be part-time, but you can choose a full-time...interesting.

Your phone rung loudly as you flinched at the sudden outburst of sound. You pick up and put your phone to the speaker.
"This is C/T / Y/N speaking, how may I help you?".
You heard the familiar voice of Wasabi's mom 'Ginger' on the other end.

"Hi Y/N! I know this is sudden and all, but could you maybe uhm- babysit Wasabi for us? my husband and I are going out on our honey moon."
You blink slowly and breathed out a sigh.
"Yeah sure thing. When will you need me to come over?"

You could hear Ginger flicking papers over the phone as she responded, "how about around 6 or 7, my husband and I may be going around when it's almost 8 and be out til 10 or 11."
You hummed.

"Yeah, 6 sounds great. I'll be sure to come by around that time."
You grab your mug/cup/can/bottle of F/D. You take a sip as Ginger started to tell you the list of what you'll need to do, she said that she wrote it down and will stick a note on the fridge for her.

You thanked her and hung up the phone. You check the time.
'2:47'.

You had about 3 hours til you were to head over. So you decided to take a nice hot shower for and hour and hoo out.
———————————————
(First POV)

I hop out of the shower and dry my hair.
Wrapping the extra towel around my shoulders and walk into my bedroom.
I grab a pair of clothes (use ur imagination to wear whatever you want lol).
———————————————
(2nd pov)

You checked your phone on your nightstand, '3:32'. You spent almost an hour in the shower, which was good because now your muscles were lax.

You decide not to dry your hair with a blow dryer, because you had time to kill so your hair wouldn't be wet anymore by the time you headed off.

You then realized it would take a good 30 or 40 minutes to walk all the way to parfaedia, so you'd have to leave around 5:30 if you wanted to get there in the timescale.

You quickly shook out your hair and brushed. Dry enough. You made yourself some food, you would need the extra energy to get all the way to parfaedia, even more if people will start pestering you. That whole 'breaking a man's arm for touching a child' actually gained big air.
Some people tried to defend that disgusting fuck.
———————————————
(GORE AND MUTILATION THOUGHTS WARNING)

How you wished you could have snapped his arm open and ripped his flesh, you wanted to rip the skin off his face slowly, layer by layer just hear him scream in agony.
Tearing out his insides while we was still alive. How you wished you could make him feel the most agonizing pain possible because he attempted, and almost successfully took a child's innocence away.