02

(Photo at the top is a little reference of your room- all the casual stuff yk? Books if you read, bed, dressers and closet, shelves, window, do color it how you want and place them how you would like. I was working with very limited inventory when making that room, and if you would like to know, the app name is 'pocket love' so feel free to check it out.)

(Just a disclaimer, I've decided to make the reader rather tall in this story, around 6'2-6'7 or around my hc height for dark Choco cookie. Which can near about 7-8 feet tall. Sorry if your character is taller or shorter than that, but I think I'd just rather have a tall MC since it's so common to see short MC readers)
(Onto the story now.)
C/T; cookie type (it will be rarely used.)
Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
H/C = hair color
H/L= hair length
E/C= eye color
S/T= skin tone (please no racist comments...)

⚠️: harsh language that may not be suitable for younger audiences, possible blood or gore, and the harsh reality weighing on all of our souls.
Enjoy.

.... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .--. .-.. . .- ... . .-.-.-

(2nd POV)

You awake with an agonizing groan.
Bring your hands to you face you ball your hands into fists and rub the sleep from you eyes.
Your joints in your hands cracked crudely, only making you crack your joints in your fingers again out of discomfort.

Sitting up from your uncomfortable air mattress you try recalling the events that took place last night.
Oh yeah...Vampire was here during a storm...

Intertwining your fingers and bringing your arms above your head, hearing all your joints and vertebrae crack and pop, making your body a tad more energized.
Throwing off the thin blanket that barely even kept you warm, you head to the kitchen area,

Deciding to get a morning drink, (coffee/tea.) you get a teabag/coffee pod and pop it into the coffee/tea maker (just so you know, there are tea makers that work like coffee machines.)

You just hoped it wouldn't rain like it did yesterday so you can finally furnish this damn house.
Looking back to your coffee/tea maker your caffeinated drink was hot and ready.
You add all your wanted sugars and amount of milk to your coffee/tea and gulp it down.

The coffee/tea in this world was very bitter. And it made you impressed by how in a world made of sweets had such bitter tastes.
It pleased you in a way, you had a soft spot for bittersweet sweets and drinks.

(If you don't like those things I apologize, I'm trying to base Y/N more off of my calmer self.)

You still had your lips to the mug, not even realizing you had finished your daily dose of internet.

(We apologize once again. The author is being a menace and has had too many energy drinks.)

You still had your lips to your mug, not even realizing you had finished your coffee/tea. You look down into the eggshell white mug and see some stray tea leaves/coffee grounds.

It was quite common that you'd see those in the bottom of your mug, it for some reason only happened to you.
Never have you met anyone who had those annoying things stick to the base of the smooth mug.

Brushing aside your distaste of seeing tea leaves/coffee grounds in your liquid gold, you drop it in the sink, seeing the dishes from last night.
Your face stayed the blank menacing stare it usually did.
Sometimes you mentally laugh at yourself when you realize how menacing your resting face is, it scared off quite a few people sadly.