Chapter 5: Treasure Planet

Sora and Giannis returned to Yen Sid's tower to present to him the news. Sora introduced Giannis to the elderly master and informed that he found him from Tron's world. Yen Sid then showed Sora that Organization XIII replicated other NBA player's abilities into their own members and has been dispatching members to retrieve the stones. The master then requested Sora to find the other guardians of light but first he needed to find a bigger ship to hold all the guardians in.

Inside the Gummi Ship Sora and Giannis used the holomap to locate the Guardians of Light. Sora wanted to look for Donald and Goofy but Giannis voted in favor of finding a bigger ship. So they went to a world that Sora's never seen before full of flying pirate ships

Sora has always been fascinated with pirates and treasure. As a child he used to play pirates with Riku but this brought back memories of visiting Peter Pan's world where he learned how to fly off of a pirate ship as well as visiting Captain Jack Sparrow's world where he, Donald and Goofy became pirates themselves. Unfortunately Donald wasn't here so Sora couldn't blend in. Jiminy jumped out and noted a ship that looks like the solar sailor that Tron has. Sora doesn't know where to start. According to the Wordology app, Sora needs to see Captain Flint. But instead runs into an urchin named Jim Hawkins. Sora then asks Jim where he could find a ship. Luckily, Jim is very skilled at mechanics and ship architecture. He built his own solar surfer and fixed Captain Flint's ship

Jim asked Sora what type of ship he needed. Sora stated he needs one to hold at least thirteen people. He is aware that there are other worlds outside this one because, this was once a sleeping world around the time Sora and Riku took their mark of mastery exams. From research Jim knows about The Heartless, Keyholes and technologies from other worlds outside his own. He asked Sora why he would need a ship. Sora stated "This creepy old man is using this very powerful gauntlet activated by six gemstones to take over the entire universe. He claims to be bringing balance but in reality he is wiping people out of existence. The only way for me to save your world and others is if I play a game of basketball with him. To do that I need to reassemble my friends."

Jim understood and quickly built Sora a ship. Sora then helped Jim assemble the parts which included destroying the previous gummi ship in exchange for the new one. This included the new technologies like a holomap, Vibranium fuel and a hyperdrive. A few hours into shipbuilding. Sora, Giannis and Jim were all amazed at what they built, a gummi pirate ship that is capable of holding a lot of people. It still runs on smiles. Sora and Giannis then wished Jim goodbye as they were ready to leave. Of course Sora wasn't here to help the hero fight bad guys and then seal the keyhole. All he was trying to do in this world was build a bigger ship. Jim wished Sora good luck on his big game.