Part 13

Asim placed her luggage in the car and turned to Himanshi, who was carrying their baby in her arms. After hearing what she had tried to do, along with her grand-mother, he was angry, hurt. As far as he know, his Himanshi wasn't like this. She would never hurt anyone let alone her brother's wife and his unborn child.

"Lets go, Himanshi." Asim said to her, he moved toward the driver seat but she stopped him.

"Asim, you talk to bhai, please, tell him to forgive me. I know i did a mistake, and i'm sorry for it. Please tell him to not to punish me like this-" Himanshi pleaded to her husband. Asim gave a angry glare to her.

"No. I'm not going to talk to him regarding this. He is right in whatever he is doing-"

"Asim, how can you say this?"

"I can, Himanshi. Do you have any idea what you were doing with Shehnaaz, you were helping your grandmother in torturing her. Woh pregnant hai, Himanshi, didn't you once thought about her and child growing inside her, thats also your brother's blood? What if something had happened to her or baby?" Asim lost his cool and shouted at her, Himanshi lowered her eyes as her eyes filled tears.

"Now you will stay away from her. Get in the car, we are leaving for home." Asim said to her in stern tone, He opened the passenger seat door, Himanshi sat inside, feeling guilty and helpless. Asim sat on the driver seat and drove away to his house.

Sidharth made her have her medicines then turned to leave when she grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going.

"Sidharth, can i ask you something?"

"Haa, Shehnaaz. Bolo." Sidharth said, Shehnaaz pulled him down and made him sit beside her on the bed. 

"Are you angry with me?" Shehnaaz asked him cutely, Sidharth look at his cute wife, his lips curved into a small smile. He cupped her face in his palm and kissed her cheek.

"Why will i be? Didn't i said downstairs, whatever happened in past, you are not at fault. I'll never let that painful past ruin our present and future." Sidharth whispered softly, staring into her eyes with lots of love which melted her heart.

"You are the best, hubby." Shehnaaz whispered back with a smile. She leaned and pressed her lips against his cheek, making him laugh.

"Are you still upset about whatever happened downstairs?" Sidharth asked her, the environment grew serious.

"I was hurt after knowing dadi's intentions but when my husband stood by my side, all the hurt replaced with happiness. When i realized my love is there to take care of me, i forgot all the worries." Shehnaaz whispered softly, her eyes slightly moist. She knew more than her, he is hurt, after knowing how his grand-mother and sister were doing.

"Sidharth, tell me one thing, you never liked dadi. Why?" Shehnaaz asked him, the bitter relation he share with his grandmother, confused her.

"When mom-dad died, instead of taking care of us, she left us. If my dad's manager and his wife hadn't come forward and helped us, i don't even know where me & Himanshi would have been now." Sidharth said to her, remembering the struggle he went through after his parents death. At small age, a big responsibility was on his shoulder. He had to take care of his sister and manage his dad's business along with it, and he was just 15. His father's manager and his wife helped them, manager took care of the business till Sidharth turned 18 then Sidharth took over the business and handled everything single handedly.

Shehnaaz, being aware of the inner turmoil of her husband, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in comfort of her embrace.

"You are the strongest person i have ever met, I love you." She whispered, placing a soft kiss on his head.